fairwell

*saulino*

Reaction score
Hello Ladies

I just thought ide write a last post for us Jan moms.
Looks Like Sarah W was the last of us to have our little bundles this month. Sorry to all of you who are still waiting and wont be in Jan no more but at least now if your late then you know your time can come any day now.
How is everyone by the way, how are all us new moms, im so happy and my in laws just left so im gonan get the house back in order now, and enjpy spending time with Kiara, my stitches form my c-section has begun to open up so the nurse says i gotta take it esasy and that ive been doing to much, but what are you suppost to do you have to be able to take care of your baby, and if you drop somthing you have ot bend over and pick it up? oh well.
What about all you who are over due and due in Jan , hwo are you feeling , any signs yet?? its must be hard to be the last ones but your almost there.
Well im gonna check out a few other threads as Kiara will be up soon and its almost 6 am i had to wake up early to be able to get on here pretty aweful.
Katrina and kiara
Bye :D

Hi Saulino, I was due the same day as Sarah W Baby Belly - she won. My EDD was 28/01/06, but now I am a february mum. I am really anxious, want it over and done with now!!

I love the name Kiara, it's gorgeous. Hope you are keeping well and enjoying motherhood.xx

Hello

Well at least you know you will be any time now, my waters broke a day after my due date so i was able to prepare as if nothing happened which it didnt tehn they were to induce me on the second day.
I wish you all the best and hoep you r baby comes soon for you and hope you have a good labour unlike mine. :D
Thank you by the way i picked her name off the net after having it the only name that caught my attentiuon and dont knwo a single person who has the name until i went in to have her and there was a nurse workin in the hospital named Kiara... funny how that works.
Im really enjoying motherhood its great i have my bad days but i make up for them.
Well take care.
Katrina

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kiara.y2
Back