oh oh its here

Leanne and Andy

Reaction score
I can feel it errupting like a volcano...its a mood swing. Havnt had one for ages! Gah! Other half has already had it in the neck litrally for gunna work... :x Oh shit! I have midwife at 1.30 ... and dont wanna go alone but due to OH been self employed ( t shirt printing biz ) got a call from the guy who works for us this morning saying abig order wanted by 3pm .. a good £150 sale. So off he went to do it...It was the worst thing mankind has ever done as far as i was concerned. The people who want the t shirts are s**gs apprantly according to me even tho i dont know weather there male or female...:shakehead: If i have to goto this appt alone then hes not coming to the birth because we dont need him bla bla ra ra ect ect oh my f**k why have i just said/done all that???????? I know its wrong but in my mind im been very reasonable! I dont think hes talking to me now :shock:

It actually SCARES me that in my mind i know im within my rights to say it and hes the one whos outta order.... :lol: Even tho i KNOW its not... whats happening to me?????????????

Hormones x x just explain when he get homes and have a cuddle x he'll be alright x hope you feel better soon darling x x

I have practically accused my husband of an affair today! Just because he took his phone upstairs when he went to bed earlier (he's on nights!) He needed to charge it before work but I couldn't see that! Some really good friends of mine have been cheated on recently and I think between that and the hormones I am going insane so you are not alone!! Hoping he'll give me a cuddle when he comes in at 5am tomorrow morning!!
Pam

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back