Oh no .....

Thanks for being so supportive girlies, I'm ok at the minute - this time next month shall be a different kettle of fish, I've got a couple of weeks off work to spend with him before he goes. I remember last time he went I had to make him drive himself to the airport cause I couldn't drive I was crying so hard :-(. I coped ok the last time cause I was in training for my job where I lived in at the college and had so much going on my mind was occupied with lots of things so it helped me a lot. I'm a bit worried about this time cause I'll be in the house on my own and dwelling on things. The people at work will all be good about it, I know that. But with my job I'm scared if I go to something that's emotionally charged I'll end up flipping out and say "oh so you think you've got it hard try coping with .... rant rant rant" complaint central I'm sure :rofl:

May I add I did actually accompany him to the airport, just in the passenger seat lol

Ahhh hun, Im sure work will be able to keep you occupied, at least you dont have aboring desk job where youll just be staring out the window worrying about him. Make him promise to keep in touch and remind yourself that he will be home and with you soon enough, and you can dump Diane for baby making! :yay:

I better figure out diane pronto or could be babies earlier than planned lol

Mental picture of lovely man returning home after 6 months away to find you in labour! :rofl:

I think he'd turn straight back round and offer to do another 6 months lol!!

Just heard on news that Taliban's main commander has been captured, dunno if that's gonna make matters better or worse out there

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back