• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

OH MY GOODNESS!! HELLO EVERYONE!!!

Baby&i

Reaction score
I am sooooo unbeleivably over the moon to have made it into here!!!!
Hello ladies and a big hug and kiss to everyone!
Im just wondering where Chocolate monkey is? shes my DD buddy and we was meant to be moving on into third tri together *in style* :wink: but a big congrats to her too :D
im not feeling too happy today so i do apolagise, i had a MW ap this morn and not impressed. she dosnt seem to be worried about the size of baby im measuring two weeks to small now whereas last month i was only one week under :( kind of concerning and im meant to be having a homebirth so any little thing is a worry!
anyways i hope everyone is well and exited to be meeting their babas very soon and all you overdue ladies im sending lots of *quick labour* dust your way right now :hug: :hug: :hug:

hey hun :D

congrats on reaching Tri 3!!

I hope your LO starts putting those pounds on soon...

Hey Jess,

Sorry I didn't see the post about when to make our grand entrance til after I'd already snuck in :lol:
Anyhoo, we're both here now :)

Wasn't there a bit of confusion over your due date at your last scan? Maybe that is why Bubs is measuring a bit small - the measurements aren't an exact science anyway Ive found and unless you are way out they probably won't worry too much.

Hope you are ok. :hug:

Glad to see you!!! don't worry too much about MW, i was told i was two weeks bigger! scary!!

Hi hun and welcome :wave:
try not to worry too much about baby size as when i had my 4D scan at 28 weeks i was told it measured a week bigger then i had a MW appointment on tuesday and she said it was now 2 weeks too big so has gained another week in less than a week, im gonna have a monster baby :?

Aww welcome to the 3rd Tri, we are all a friendly bunch.

Hopefully I wont be here much longer, but im sure you will enjoy it as much as I have.

Kerry xxx

awww all so friendly, i remember that good times when in third tri with my first THREE YEARS AGO i was here :lol:
as for the confusion hun, i was TTC and had very regular cycles, i always had a 24 day cycle, on day 10 i always ovulated, day 24 i always got my AF... so i worked out the 19th december and when i told MW she agreed that would be about right and iv measured fine untill the scan and they said baby was about a week too small, but wont change my due date as the 20 week scan isnt accurate apparently. her legs were long though measuring right. so im still due on the 19th. if we was to go by the scan, id be due xmas day but i dont see how that works out with my cycle dates. now shes saying shes measuring two weeks to small, but there going by 8lb average, when i only carry small babies anyway, DD was only a 6lber when overdue! so i called MW lastnight and had a little cry and said i was a little worried and so she went through my record and put my mind at ease and predicts the same kind of weight for second baby so all is well and she is progressing and putting on the weight but just at a slower weight than a 8lb baby. if that makes ANY kind of sense hehe :D

welcome to tri 3, i wouldnt worry about your measurements my midwife said they allow a difference of 3 weeks either way before they investigate further. hope this helps. emma xx

Ahhh I just missed you in here!! :cheer: Congrats on getting to tri3! I'm sure baby is absolutely fine. 2cm is nothing if you think about it! I bet baby is measuring just perfectly. I was always measuring ahead and at 2 weeks overdue, Evie was a dinky 6lb 13oz!

xxx

Yay Welcome to tri 3 Jess!! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

My MW told me that Lola feels a "little small" the other day and I can bet £50 shes getting on for 9lbs when shes born! :wink: :lol:

:cheer: yay welcome hun!!
Dont worry bout bubs, she will be just fine and the perfect size!! :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back