Oh my god the pain!!!!

lulu

Reaction score
What is going on with my hips at night???

I am waking up in so much pain with my hips, especially the right one. I sleep on the right side and have to rotate between the left and right. It eases if I lie on my back but that hurts and baby doesn't like it, as well as not supposed to be lying on your back.

It was so painful last night, I had to get up and walk to the loo in hope it would ease. Any one else experiencing this!!!??? :(

Yep, I have had this since about 16 weeks. But my joints are dodgy anyway!

Have you tried a body pillow? It def helps. I have this one. Not cheap, but i'll use it afterwards as well.

Yes, I get this at night. I tend to lay on my left side, but often have to flip onto my right side because my hip starts hurting so badly. Sometimes I get up to go to the bathroom during the night and I'm practically hobbling because everything hurts and my joints are fine! It's just pregnancy aches and pains.

I never experienced this when I was pregnant for jack, well I dont remember and Im sure I would have.

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:
Poor you! I get this too, I haven't been able to find any relief. Extra pillows just fall on the floor. It is near on impossible to get comfy at night.

Yup been getting that for weeks.

I roate from left to right through the night and use a body pillow which helps. Every time I get up to wee, usually every 2 hours I change sides. I also spend a few minutes walking around then to help ease it.

I'm the same as Sherlock, I have to rotate from my left side, to my right side and back again, every toilet trip
And then wedge pillows in between my knees. I have a wedge pillow or a long body pillow that I use, depending on how I am lying , depends on what pillow I use.

the midwife just said its all part of the pregnancy. Hope u're able to position yourself for a better sleep tonight
:hug:

the same thing is bothering me, on a really bad night i find it helps to get up and sit downstairs for a few hours and go back to bed a bit later by which time the pain has eased enough to get back to sleep.

Yep i'm getting it too have to rotate sides :hug: :hug: to all of us xx

lulu said:
I never experienced this when I was pregnant for jack, well I dont remember and Im sure I would have.

I don't remember getting it when I was PG with my son either.

im not getting this but wanted to give you big :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:
sorry your in pain
and i :pray: it stops for you hunny

sarah :hug:

Yep I get it too!!! :evil: at the pregnancy aches and pains!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back