Oh Lordy Lordy!!!

Jen & Her Men

Reaction score
I just realised in in Tri 3 from Sunday!!!!!! :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Holy poop!!!! I cant believe it!!! I will only have 10 weeks left cos Im having an elective C!!

Where has the time gone?!?!?!

Its mad to think that in 10 weeks time I will be the mummy of two boys!!! How the F did that happen???!

I am very excited but also kacking my pants....can someone please make sure that as soon as I step foot out of the hospital I go to the nearest family planning clinic to invest in every form of contraception available on the NHS.

Thank you.
:lol:

omg so exciting!!!!! thats gone so quick, its gonna be a testerone house when ur boys are older - u need to prepare ur criteria for the girls they bring home lol :lol:

mummykay said:
omg so exciting!!!!! thats gone so quick, its gonna be a testerone house when ur boys are older - u need to prepare ur criteria for the girls they bring home lol :lol:

They wont want to bring any girls home as none of them will live up to their wonderful mummy. :lol:

Seriously I really think Im going to be one of THOSE mummies. Never thought I would be but the thought of them bringing girls home already fills me with horror and James is only 10months and Ollies not even born yet!! :rotfl: :rotfl:

Jen & Her Men said:
mummykay said:

They wont want to bring any girls home as none of them will live up to their wonderful mummy. :lol:

Seriously I really think Im going to be one of THOSE mummies. Never thought I would be but the thought of them bringing girls home already fills me with horror and James is only 10months and Ollies not even born yet!! :rotfl: :rotfl:

:rotfl: :rotfl: Someday your daughter-in-laws will be in the adult section slagging you off!!

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: OMG imagine what its gonna be like for me with FOUR sons! I just hope none of them fall for the same girl... :roll:

Jen & Her Men said:

this is exactly what Jamie will be hearin from me lol!! for ur planned section will u be havin Ollie in the morn or afternoon?
love the idea of bein able to plan babys birthday :lol:

ShineyHappyPeople said:
Jen & Her Men said:
mummykay said:

:rotfl: :rotfl: Someday your daughter-in-laws will be in the adult section slagging you off!!

Hahaha i have already told my other half that i am just gonna say to my daughters in law " tell me to sod off if i am getting on your nerves....i meant it i have been there!" :rotfl: :rotfl:

Hopefully in the morning. That way DH can stay with me all day and have baby for a bit whilst i get some kip!! :lol:

yeah its quite useful really cos loooads of my family have birthdays around end of feb / beginning of march so i can make sure he gets a day to himself!!

ShineyHappyPeople said:
Jen & Her Men said:
mummykay said:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Ooooo I'll make them regret thinking they can lure MY lovely boys away from me.... :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

awww hun how fast is yr pregnancy going... I feel like im following you about tho which scares me even more cause it means I will have to go over to 3rd tri soo and im scared cause ya have babies over there :lol:

10 weeks will pass in a flash Jen!

I think it passes soooo much uicker with your second, probably because we're so busy running after the one we already have you don't have time to bloody think!!

Wow hun! 10 weeks left :shock: that has gone so quick.

In no time we will all be sitting here waiting for news on Ollies birth!

Have you definately decided on a section then Jen - Im so undecided think im going to try natural though if I can - watch me regret that 14 days overdue :shakehead:

Awww bless....time does fly towards the end! Bet you can't wait now :D

Me too!!!

I think we must be due on the same day??

23rd March? xx

Jen & Her Men said:
can someone please make sure that as soon as I step foot out of the hospital I go to the nearest family planning clinic to invest in every form of contraception available on the NHS.

:rotfl:

Same here :shock: Deffinately!

Congratulations yay :cheer: I was thinking this the other day when i saw your ticker :dance: x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back