Oh I'm all confused

Snuggle

Reaction score
I got a positive OPK yesterday so assumed from that that I would be ovulating 12-36 hours later. I had one OPK left today so thought I would just use it to make sure that OV had passed and it was positive! :? The thing is, I had OV pains this morning so why would it be positive? I'm so confused with these tests. Hubby and I were convinced we had hit it as we BD Saturday morn, Sunday morn and Sunday night but now I'm not sure :think:

:think: Not totally sure myself, maybe the pains was your body getting ready to ov and that you are going to ov in the next 12 hours or so :think: have you had/got ewcm? (sorry about the question there :oops: ) I would get bding just incase :)

Hope you catch the egg :pray:

I have never had EWCM :( Not that I've noticed anyway :think:

It is not something I notice very much either really :hug: Why are our bodies so confusing?

I said I wouldnt get myself stressed out TTC this time :roll: I think its just because we only have 2 more cycles after this one to get pregnant before hubby goes away for 4 months so I'm getting worried it wont happen now :(

Hi

This sounds just like me last cycle. I had fague positive CD15 evening, then strong positive on the morning of CD 16 followed about an hour later really stong OV pains, CM deff a bit more watery, so we BD that night and the next morning and night and obv missed the egg as BFN! So when did i actually ovulate? Maybe it was before? Very confused, maybe i will have to temp chart to make sure, doing my head in a bit, just wish we could know for sure when the egg is there or nearly there!
Good luck fo next time snuggle xx :hug:

Snuggle said:
I said I wouldnt get myself stressed out TTC this time :roll: I think its just because we only have 2 more cycles after this one to get pregnant before hubby goes away for 4 months so I'm getting worried it wont happen now :(

:hug: :hug: :hug: Sending you extra strong extra sticky dust for the next 2 months then :pray: :pray:

Aww thank you A&J, babydust your way too hun :hug:

bizzy, I dont know whats going on with my body but it confuzzles me loads :hug:

well, you could always BD tonight for good measure hun :oops: :wink:

Better get the ol' Borat thong out again then snuggle! :rotfl:

It is all incredibly confusing! As a newbie to the whole ttc thing I am totally flumoxed!

Do you know, I read a bit in the Pregnancy Bible earlier about how conception happens and I'm surprised anyone ever manages to get pregnant!! :?

Decided not to use OPK's this month as they just confuzzle me even more than normal :D .

One thing I would suggest is to keep BDing until you are sure (as you can be) that you've ov'd - I always ov around CD20 but last month must have ovd about 6 days late so don't give up too early. I know its hard but try and relax and think that you've done absolutely everything you can to get pg. If only we could wish ourselves pregnant, TTC would be so much easier!

Emma79 said:
Decided not to use OPK's this month as they just confuzzle me even more than normal :D .

One thing I would suggest is to keep BDing until you are sure (as you can be) that you've ov'd - I always ov around CD20 but last month must have ovd about 6 days late so don't give up too early. I know its hard but try and relax and think that you've done absolutely everything you can to get pg. If only we could wish ourselves pregnant, TTC would be so much easier!

Thanks hun, dont think I will use OPKs next month (if I dont catch this cycle :pray:) Hubby has promised me a long massage tonight so I think he is plotting to seduce me :lol:

Shouldn't you be getting your massage instead of chatting to us poor work-widowed women at 11pm?

babyblonde said:
Shouldn't you be getting your massage instead of chatting to us poor work-widowed women at 11pm?

He favoured the X box instead and I got a half hearted one handed quick shoulder rub instead :lol: No seduction for me last night, went to sleep instead :sleep:

Im pretty sure hun that you and your hubby have done the deed enough to get pregnant.

Well that's just disgraceful! How can he keep his hands off such a beautiful dancing purple hippo as yourself?

babyblonde said:
Well that's just disgraceful! How can he keep his hands off such a beautiful dancing purple hippo as yourself?

You calling me a hippo? :shakehead: How rude, we have only just met too :shakehead: :rotfl:

mrs_tommo22 said:
Im pretty sure hun that you and your hubby have done the deed enough to get pregnant.

Yeah but we are BD when we feel like it and not just to get PG or it will become a chore rather than fun. It will happen when it happens and in the meantime I can concentrate on losing some weight :hug:

Not being rude at all! Are you telling me that you are NOT a dancing purple hippo (?!) because if not that avatar of yours is blatantly fraudulent advertising!

If it makes you feel better I have been lovingly described as resembling a baby giraffe by a dear friend before :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waqas432
Back