Oh heck! Trauma this morning

Tadpole

Reaction score
In a week I have burst out of ALL my jeans. Have been changing into trackies & pjs after work so today was the first day I had put them on since last weekend. None of my jeans or cords would do up. Nada. They weren't even in the same postcode region. :evil: :evil: :evil:

Had to go and buy some and am now sat here nice and comfy in my first pair of maternity jeans. Oh, and I have a FAT arse.

:hug:

You could try a bump band i have one and i can still wear my old jeans (the one i can fit over my ass!!!) you just leave them un buttoned and put the band around your waist. I have just got one and it is quite good.

pmsl! aww hun :hugs:

i took to using a hair band /bobble last time, by putting it through the hole and making a loop then fastening it over the button ;)

Aww bless :hug:

I'm still waiting for my bump to appear, I can feel it when I lay down, but when I'm standing my flab hides it :roll:

I am inbetween! My regular trousers are far too tight and my maternity jeans are too big. But my god are they comfortable!

bellybump said:
pmsl! aww hun :hugs:

i took to using a hair band /bobble last time, by putting it through the hole and making a loop then fastening it over the button ;)

I would need a hairband suitable for a horse to stretch!!!! Lol. :D

I did think about a stretchy band but am gonna have to get one off the internet as nowhere sells them.(Not that I can find in Devon). Also, as it isn't just the stomach that has suddenly expanded, I don't know that I could actually sit down in my usual jeans, band or no band. Don't think it would be pleasant for anyone behind me!!!

Am loving it really though. :D :D

is there one or two taking cover for 9 months in there? just generally asking? i want a bump *tantrum time*

Apparently just the one!!! maybe there is another hiding.

I was like this this this morning. :shock: :shock:

I hope it is fluid and I'm not going to have to squeeze out a 10 pounder!!! (faints at the thought).

I thought I would have at least a month before having to change clothes.

imagine having too much water, and looking like this:D
you never know haha
bump.jpg

i really shouldnt laugh, this couold happen to me too arghhhhhhhhhh
:shock:

bellybump said:
imagine having too much water, and looking like this:D
you never know haha
bump.jpg

i really shouldnt laugh, this couold happen to me too arghhhhhhhhhh
:shock:

OMG!! :shock: Is that real?

I hope I don't get THAT big!!

I have to say, I am hungry all the time which can't be helping. I have never had much of an appetite and cannot BELIEVE the amount of food I am getting through. Mostly healthy stuff & am snacking on lots of fruit. i had fish & cous cous for dinner.

BUT

I have a jar of pickled onions next to me at the minute. So, indigestion city later.
Although the other, ahem, effects may be worse for OH. Ha Ha PAYBACK!! :rotfl: :rotfl:

i thinkit is real, but im not sure, a friend sent it to me on an email, and we were discussing it. i hope its not any of us lol, even my sister who had twins wasnt like that lol, surely she'd be defying the laws of gravity by now falling on her face

although...on second thoughts, could she even reach her face to fall onto if her bump was that big...anyways

pickled onions :shock: are you for real, omg the smell or taste of vinegar sets me off on another bathroom job for an hour lol. i cant stand the smell touch or feel of any food right now though :cry: its horrid haha

Carmella on Neighbours is obsessed with pickled onions too teehee, i was sick just watching her eat them, ah well. so long as your happy :)

I now have an image of me face down, rocking backwards & forwards. A friend of mine got stuck in the bath. :rotfl:

I LOVE pickled onions, well pickled anything really. I like sour things as well. And I can't even really blame the pregnancy coz I ate them before.

I've always loved pickled onions and sour stuff, but since getting pregnant, pickled onions, well any onions, really repeat on me. I'm addicted to these sour lolly pops with chewing gum in the middle, I'm not too fussed about the gum though, would rather it be all lolly but oh well.

cannot belive im posting this, but ah wells

when i was regnant with romi, i was in a lot of pain for the day before he came but i was such a stubborn cow i wouldnt go to the hospital, i like being left alone when im in pain etc, so i hid from everyone and went for a bath, im a bit squeemish lol, and so when i went for a bath, and started bleeding i went freaking myself out, but couldnt get out the bath as i was all faint lol, so i spent about an hour passing out at the sight of blood, then waking up trying to get out the bath, failing miserably, and then noticing the blood and fainting again lmoa, ive never been so stubborn since lol

bellybump said:
cannot belive im posting this, but ah wells

when i was regnant with romi, i was in a lot of pain for the day before he came but i was such a stubborn cow i wouldnt go to the hospital, i like being left alone when im in pain etc, so i hid from everyone and went for a bath, im a bit squeemish lol, and so when i went for a bath, and started bleeding i went freaking myself out, but couldnt get out the bath as i was all faint lol, so i spent about an hour passing out at the sight of blood, then waking up trying to get out the bath, failing miserably, and then noticing the blood and fainting again lmoa, ive never been so stubborn since lol

I'm sure it wasn't funny at the time but...
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: I will have to make sure I take the phone in with me if I am by myself.

nah its fine we laugh about it now lol, just was scary at the time lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back