OH hates shopping!

gemmap27

Reaction score
My OH hates going to busy places shopping - like Merryhill or into citys and as our local town is small its hard to do baby shopping together, but I have found a place in the county called Baby base and its in the middle of No - where so he has no excuse!!! Will be off there tomorrow for a look!

My OH is a nightmare on shopping trips, he has no patience for it at all, think I'll be looking online anyway as quite often it's cheaper :D

We have bought a few things online - but I really like to have a look!

I dont think these warehouse places are cheaper but they are out of the way and parking is great. It gives us a chance to have a proper look round with out all the hustle and bustle!

It's very rare that i can get OH into a shop and it really winds me up!
I visit all the places he likes to go like blummin motorbike and car places and reptile shops. Yet he refuses point blank to go in a shop with me for instance Asda!

It really winds me up!

I have told OH going food shopping makes me feel ill and I cant lift all the bags on my own and he will help with that! but came up with a great solution to stop the rows! He brings a book and waits in the car for 20mins and by then I have done most of it so he gets to help with the packing and loading the car!

I just do my food shopping on line now i hate doing it anyway all he has to do is bring the bags from the front door to the kitchen!

OOOh let me know where it is gemma as i'm fairly near you. think i would have to persuade OH with the promise of a pint though! :roll: :rotfl:

Ooh where is this place then. I live in worcestershire too.
I dont mind the merry hill until it gets rammed and being a little on the short side i seem to get knocked into alot.

im still scared to start baby shopping- dont know why! I dont think i'll feel ready til it actually pops out and i realise we need to get some stuff LOL

My hubby HATES busy shopping and life is so much sweeter since I stopped trying to get him to go! We do car boot sales together and use online stuff to shop together - other than that I get to choose everything :D . Actually, I think I get the best out the deal as mostly he pays!! :rotfl:

oooo I love merryhill it's fab.

I've been shopping today and the grannys got on my nerves

my OH loves shopping but it drives me wild. if we go supermarket shoppin he spends ages in every isle. when i was pg with my daughter i bought her baby stuff and because he had not picked it he went to mothercare and bought her loads then when she was born evryone bought and some stuff she wore once cos she had too much. men lol
but it is nice to go shopping together although i have to wait ages for him lol

marie x

Babybase is in Martley - just outside Worcester - but really is the middle of nowhere. It wasnt open today - they are a wholesale place and arent open to the public everyday - supposed to be open fridays and saturdays - but not today for some reason. Was gutted becuase we drove there without so much as a moan and it wasnt even open!
I am going to ring them and see if they are open next weekend.

There is also Baby barn just outside Rubery J4 M5. We are going to look there tomorrow.

I took OH to mothercare world with me today to buy me some maternity clothes, he got so bored waiting for me whilst I was in the changing room, had to take him to HMV to recover :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back