OH has finally let me buy something!

Mrs CW

Reaction score
I'm so excited! :dance:

My Oh has been saying that he doesn't want to buy anything until after our 20 week scan (he tried to make it an even longer wait but I put my foot down!) I can completely understand where he is coming from and probably wouldn't have brought much even if he hadn't said it.

When I got home from work he was looking at travel systems - we'd decided on the quinny buzz - he found a 10% off code at boots and triple points on the buggy and car seat which also both had extra savings on! He told me I could order it :dance: We ended up with the points and 10% off, saving over £100! OHs mum who is paying towards the buggy wasn't happy as she thinks its too soon but I don't care I'm so excited that I've finally starting buying things!

Sorry for a bit of a pointless post

x x x

It is! I feel very unorganised at the mo so I'm relieved we're starting to get things sorted! x

Aw that's nice Hun! I want to buy buy buy but trying to hold back for a bit more. Got a few things but not much.x

I've only bought stuff when there has been a big discount. Can't wait for the 20 week scan and find out the sex and then we're gonna buy something specifically for a girl or boy.

U wont be able to stop urself from buying now :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back