OH going to work.

l_maclean

Reaction score
I just realised something. DH gets get up to go to work any time between half 5 and 7. He tends to clatter about a bit, and always puts on the big bright bedroom light.

I've kinda got used to it, and either don't properly wake up or basically go back to sleep pretty quick (depending how tired I am). Just told him he'll need to try and get dressed in less light when bubs is in our room, and he reckons he'll look out his clothes the night before and put them in a different room (don't see that lasting long lol)

But just realised his alarm will be going off as well.

Sorry for the ramble (it's early!), but wondering how ur LO's cope with this ? Does ur OH wake them leaving, does this become part of their routine?? Or do they just sleep through??

Xxx

My OH had 3 weeks off and when he went back to work me & Grace were up at 6am anyway. Once she slept a little longer his alarm never woke her up but he would go and get dressed in the back bedroom so he could put the light on

Babies get used to normal noise, mine can sleep through my two dogs howling if the doorbell goes during the day and she sleeps downstairs

Our alarm don't wake Kynon, even our smoke alarm doesn't wake him if he's actually sleeping which isn't often! TBH a lot of babies wake around that time for their first feed then go back off for another hour or two if your lucky!

Sophie sleeps through the alarm like we both do lol!! It's pretty loud and he not only has the alarm clock going off but also his phone and it's never once woken her

OH puts his clothes in the other room the night before so he doesnt wake LO. The alarm has woke him once or twice but he mostly sleeps thru it xx

My OH has his clothes in another room and our alarm doesnt usually wake Angel up but lately he's been putting his phone alarm on and putting it under his pillow so he's the only one who hears it lol. But he gets up at 7.30 and most of the time Angel is awake then anyway haha xx

My hubby gets dressed in the dark by the light of the PC screen lol Jacob always sleeps through the alarm but we only have one that beeps :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back