Oh Dear God !!!!!

:rofl: :rofl: I'm glad I'm not the only one who has psychotic murderous thoughts re o/h's bad habits! Tho he's a silent eater he makes some very very strange noises whilst asleep and I'm ashamed to admit I've actually punched him in the head a few times to wake him up - then done the pretending to be asleep bit :)

you go girl, love the punching in the head, does it work ?? :whistle:

100% success rate so far, tho I should mention that I don't condone any form of violence or assault :shakehead::roll::fib::x

I had this infection about 6 years ago and it made all my joints seize up. One night I woke up in real bad pain as my neck and back had seized and I thought I needed to go to a&e, so I started calling him, then nudging then slapping then full out blows to the head and face - with the strength I could muster. He did wake up and I was like u useless c**t I think I'm gonna die and u won't wake up!! I fell to sleep again and was fine in the morn :)

100% success rate so far, tho I should mention that I don't condone any form of violence or assault :shakehead::roll::fib::x

I had this infection about 6 years ago and it made all my joints seize up. One night I woke up in real bad pain as my neck and back had seized and I thought I needed to go to a&e, so I started calling him, then nudging then slapping then full out blows to the head and face - with the strength I could muster. He did wake up and I was like u useless c**t I think I'm gonna die and u won't wake up!! I fell to sleep again and was fine in the morn :)

I am so sorry you where in pain but i laughed so hard at this :lol::lol:

My OH eats like a pig, he has to have a little bit of everything on his fork and he has to practically dislocate his jaw to ram the food in, then he litterally chews it twice and forces it down his neck with a gulp sound, makes me cringe!! His mother makes slopping noises when she eats, it makes me wanna :puke: then when she is finished her meal she licks he plate the dirty cow, i mean fair enough if your alone but when you have dinner guests its just not on like!! I feel there is no excuse for poor table manners, its not fair to put other people off their food......rant over :lol: xx

No way Toon, she doesn't lick the plate? :shock: :puke:

she really does, i was gob smacked when she did it, it was the first time i had been round for dinner as well. She picked up her plate and said excuse me and started licking it clean, you could have knocked me down with a feather i tell ya xx

Licking your plate is disgusting, my dad used to do it (only at home) and it always made me feel sick. One thing that really gets on my nerves is when my mil has a bag of crisps or a cornet she will keep the packet/wrapper to the side and about 5-10 mins after she has finished she will start licking the packet/wrapper really noisly (sp) :( When she does this I really could smack her.

Eeurgh that's gross too! My fil slurps with noodles, that's as far as it goes!

My sister has a wired habbit of smelling things that she picks up/uses. like if she's gonna write on some paper she sniffs it!! Could have led to some embarrassing situations in life :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back