• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

OH away on work :(

Sage

Reaction score
My OH is PR executive and has had to go away on work to london today and tomorrow. First night away from Ky. And first time ive been on my own with him at night! Stupid really i lived on my own for ages before i meet my OH but i dont half feel lonely now! :cry:

Kyran took absolutely aaages to settle tonight to. His dad always gives him his last bottle so he whinged for ages until he finally dropped off.

Almost feels a bit jealous to. My OH's company has paid for them to have a good binge session in london tonight :( cant remember the last time i went out. I love having ky but god would i love one night out to let my hair down in london and have a lie in in the morning! feel really guilty saying that. Think the green-eyed monsters in me a bit tonight......ah well thats my moan out that way. If you've read it all lol thanks for listening.

My hubby is in London this week as well - home tomorrow night. He travels a fair bit with work - mainly Europe so usually only away 1-2 nights at a time, but he was in Dubai for 5 nights early April and is in South Africa for a week in May, and then Barcelona for a few days. He usually does the dream feed at 11pm, and I get up with Jenna in the morning (about 0630), so it's tough having to do both ends while he's away. My mum is staying for a week when he's in SA but I don't ask her to do the dream feed or the early morning start, but she helps out lots during the day :D Does you OH have to go away a lot? (He's not at Infosec this week by any chance?)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blehhj
Back