Aaarrrrggghhhh

Pinkprincess23

Reaction score
I wanted to chop OH head off earlier! Friday night has always been take away night in our house.....all this week LO wont settle for bed unless she is against my chest. Tonight once our food came I put her on the sofa next to me sat up she was babbling away. Once we had finished food my OH came out with "should i give her a little bit chilli sauce"! I didnt know weather to laugh or cry! He was been serious! He was pissed but its no excuse! Im so angry! Im on the very edge of leaving and this has just tipped me over the egde! Im not gona bang on but he basically does noting at all to help.....his day consists of going to work then going to the pub.....if he doesnt go to the pub then he comes in plonks himself on the sofa and puts the footy on! Ive lefy 3 times and went to my mums but its not fair on LO she need stability! His name is on the tenancy so I cant kick him out! He literally has no input into LO. The only way I can get out is when I go back to work and Im more financially stable!

s
xx

Ahh pink princess sending you hugs!!!

Have you tried talking (stupid question)!!

Hope your ok xxx

Sending you a big hug :hug: Men can be fecking thoughtless. I can hear my one snoring blissfully with a belly full of Friday night beer upstairs :roll: I'm sitting here with a can of sugar free redbull waiting on the next feed.xx

Last edited:
yeah tried to talk loads but he changes for a week and then reverts back to the same! I just wish he would leave it would make it so much easier!

Have you asked him to leave? I know he's on the tenancy but if you want him gone and do the right thing and let you stay in the house as you have baby x

Have you asked him to leave? I know he's on the tenancy but if you want him gone and do the right thing and let you stay in the house as you have baby x

I cant afford the tenancy otherwise I would...Not alot I can do untill I go back to work its so bloody frustrating!

Aww Hun :(

Its awful when money holds you back from doing what you need to do. Men are useless sometimes and it's not fair on you

I don't mean to ask personal questions but have you applied for your child and working tax credits and everything? I found they helped out a great deal.

xx

Last edited:
Aww Hun :(

Its awful when money holds you back from doing what you need to do. Men are useless sometimes and it's not fair on you

I don't mean to ask personal questions but have you applied for your child and working tax credits and everything? I found they helped out a great deal.

xx

I havent no as we still live in the same house so we wouldnt be entiltled!

s
xx

you can still get the tax credits if you are still living together as long as when you fill out the form you put down what money you have received as a household in the last year. You need to make a joint claim for now for it to be legal but you would still recieve some money. And then if you do separate you can just ring up to change it to a single claim. Just an idea if your having money troubles.

I sometimes could kill DH (saying that he has been a lot better recently) and i know its a horrible feeling when you just don't get enough support.

It's not right that he's working and then going straight to the pub though. I'd kick up about this. Does he not know that you have a child?!

x

Haulers right pinky ! Especially if your not working ...

If he was to leave and he's the main source of income in the house and your renting a place- you will receive housing benefit and council tax
Benefit and higher rate wtc
And ctc plus a single parent supplement. Just helped my friend sort it out!!!

How much are you earning without oh there if you don't mind me asking?

Be strong Hun! Xxxxx

His name is on the tenancy agreement so im a bit stuck! This month I got £514 smp and £77 wtc! pennies so cant really do much till I get back to work!

Ohh bum :(

Do you want to work it out with OH? seems like you've kind of given up. Sometimes when you know in yourself its not what you want anymore you both just need to be honest and admit that it's not right for you both. Either that or both of you need to be putting in the same amount of effort.

I saw some brilliant thoughts on here before about relationship breakdown. I can't remember exactly what was said but the jist of it was... When your in a relationship you put all of your love, respect and energy into the other person. If you are not getting the same amount back from the other person in the relationship then you should save your love respect and energy for yourself.

I know that doesn't help your situation but it has made me think a couple of times.

xx

Ohh bum :(

Do you want to work it out with OH? seems like you've kind of given up. Sometimes when you know in yourself its not what you want anymore you both just need to be honest and admit that it's not right for you both. Either that or both of you need to be putting in the same amount of effort.

I saw some brilliant thoughts on here before about relationship breakdown. I can't remember exactly what was said but the jist of it was... When your in a relationship you put all of your love, respect and energy into the other person. If you are not getting the same amount back from the other person in the relationship then you should save your love respect and energy for yourself.

I know that doesn't help your situation but it has made me think a couple of times.

xx

Thanks hun! That just kind of summed it up! I do EVERYTHING! at home...he goes to work and the pub!.....Im going to my local housing office mon see if the can do anything...its not fair on me or LO! She will start to realise the tension soon and I really dont want that! If I have to be in a council house for a bit till I can afford private rent then so be it

s
xx

Aww good for you :)

Sometimes you just have to do what you have to do to make thongs better

Hope it goes well... It's not fair the way he's treating you and your right Lo will pick up on things. Savannah has gotten into a habit of screeching really loud over nothing... It's almost an attention thing but she genuinly seems angry. I'm convinced its because of our shouting so its now banned in the house.

Xx

Aww good for you :)

Sometimes you just have to do what you have to do to make thongs better

Hope it goes well... It's not fair the way he's treating you and your right Lo will pick up on things. Savannah has gotten into a habit of screeching really loud over nothing... It's almost an attention thing but she genuinly seems angry. I'm convinced its because of our shouting so its now banned in the house.

Xx

Thanks hun.
sxx

Oh Hun ! Men r pigs !! Don't know whether this will help and I'm not trying to side with your oh it's just something my oh admitted to me the other night.
He admitted that he does not what to do with Rhea ! Practical stuff he can work through although has no patience if she won't take a feed straight away and doesn't always no how to cope with her when she crys. Says he is fine with the boys as he knows what they want and is sure when Rhea starts doing more he will fine it easier. He actually said he was in awe of how I am with her !!!
Men r like big kids don't like it when the focus if off them . Hope u manage to sort things out in whichever way is best for u and lo . Just know we r all here for you. Big hugs xxxx

Oh Hun ! Men r pigs !! Don't know whether this will help and I'm not trying to side with your oh it's just something my oh admitted to me the other night.
He admitted that he does not what to do with Rhea ! Practical stuff he can work through although has no patience if she won't take a feed straight away and doesn't always no how to cope with her when she crys. Says he is fine with the boys as he knows what they want and is sure when Rhea starts doing more he will fine it easier. He actually said he was in awe of how I am with her !!!
Men r like big kids don't like it when the focus if off them . Hope u manage to sort things out in whichever way is best for u and lo . Just know we r all here for you. Big hugs xxxx

I think your right....I think he is jealous as all my attention is on Maisey!

s
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tchotchke
Back