Officially joining you all

Tick-Tock

Reaction score
hey guys,

well I'm back... from holiday, and back to TTC........ Although we haven't really not been trying since the M/C. I feel together enough to get myself a cycle ticker and attack this TTC with a vengance!!!!! (lucky OH) I thought I may have caught last month but my AF was just conveniently waiting until my holiday was over.... I got a bit upset, but one of my friends cheered me up by saying "you have to have periods to be able to get pregnant"!!!! So I'm going to try to look at it that way, much more positively... right lets go get that ticker.....................

Hope you had a good holiday and welcome back.

All the very best TTC and I hope you get your BFP very soon. x x x

Hello and welcome back hon. I am ttc after a m/c in feb if you want to rant feel free to pm me I feel loads better about it all and really positive. It's great news you are having your af and your cycle has returned. Now you are all fertile again and will be preggers again to. Good luck for a very sticky bfp soon xxx

Good luck TTC - hope this month is able to provide you with a BFP :hug:

hey hun - hope your alright.

good luck TTC - sending lots of baby dust your way darlin :hug: :hug: :hug:

Hey hun hope you had a great holiday :D

And good luck TTC and hope you get your BFP very soon x :hug:

Good luck Tick-Tock - I'm so glad to see you back and that you have finally stopped bleeding.

Lots of love and luck to you and OH

Valentine xxx

good luck, i hope i happens very soon for you.

I dont want you to feel i'm rubbing your nose in it but i just wanted to give you a little hope, i had an ectopic and tube removed 5 weeks ago and got my BFP saturday :shock: they do say you're very fertile after a miss and i believe that now :lol: :lol:

if you wanna chat or rant feel free to pm me

babydust to you

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back