offially got the ball rolling :)

ab11

Reaction score
just got back from the docs, hubby as to the a sperm count so gonna hand it on thursday.
dunno how were gonna do that 1 yet :/
depending on results i'v gotta have an xray on my tubes.
i didnt kno wat to expect to be honest.
he said as my bloods are fine next stage is sperm count.
maybe referal as a couple.
just cant believe were actaully gettin some where well kinda.
xx

It's a start and that's what counts, the rest will come as you need it. Hope it all goes well xxxxxxxx

he said the xray, is worse then a blood test cause they have to inject red dye into you.
not looking forward to that 1 bit!!!!
ye sure is a start eh :)
xx

Congrats Ab :)

Good luck with the results coming back fine xx

thank u :)
i was dead norvous goin the docs i dunno why now.
hubby as been given a pot for the sperm test, he thought they gave you a mag n u had to do it at the hospital lol xx

Make sure you get your sperm sample to the hospital within one hour otherwise its no good.

My hubby done his sample in the disabled loos at the hospital ... was nice and fresh for them!! :rofl:

bloody hell within an hour, o god!!!!!
we'll have to leg it the hospital, get the sperm and leg it there lol
think u had the right idea gettin him to do it in loo's :)
the doc said if the sperm count is low u can do it up to 3times
xx

You need to keep it at body temp too, so sit with it between your thighs while sitting and under your armpit while walking :)

Can't you just do it at the hospital? I always get nervous when thigns are more complicated than they need to be :oooo:

dunno if he'll be able to do it at the hospital if u kno what i mean ;)
u kno with people walkin in and out the toilets n that
xx

thank u :)
i was dead norvous goin the docs i dunno why now.
hubby as been given a pot for the sperm test, he thought they gave you a mag n u had to do it at the hospital lol xx

Lol that's exactly what we thought too, hubby still hasn't done his test yet. Getting inpatient now!!
Glad you have got things moving, hopefully you will get the help you need xxxx

Awww good luck , to be honest in my PCT at Queens hospital Burton on Trent they have a seperate facility for TTC Fertility probs and the men go there and 'knock one out' lol!
thats where i had all my scans too so no preg women to make me cry .

Glad the ball is roollllllllliiiiinnnnnngggggg x x x

So glad things have starting moving in the right direction for you hun! Good luck for hubbys sperm test too! xxx

thanks girls :)
its been sent off now, said give it 5days so think gonna ring the docs next wed or something.
kinda nervous.
what happens if he as a low sperm count?
xx

5days to go and counting, im at my fertile stage and we cant even do anything.
hubby got friction burn from sperm tesr :/
it does actually look really soar so looks like were out this month but at least were gonna get to the bottom of the problem
xx

Good luck with everything x I'm at the same point as you, hubby does his test Friday morning, its an.operation in itself just organizing the test, he has to start work half an hour before test can be dropped off lol xx

i kno ye its hard work doin a sperm test, apperntly he might have to do another 2.
if this 1 comes back as low.
let the fun comence hey lol
im so nervous for the results.
im glad im not at the stage on my own now then :)
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back