Off to collect my pram!

Mervs Mum

Reaction score
As the title suggests! I've just rung the shop and I'm away to collect my pram! Well technically I'm off to collect the converter to make my iCandy Apple Jogger a Pear.

Too soon??? Nah I wanna play with it :dance:

Last edited:
Did you like it ML? I'm a bit nervous....I havent really researched it but because I had a freebie Apple Jogger and Maxi Cosi it seemed a good deal to pay for the converter kit ie. get a 'posh' twin with all the bits for £300. :)

I had a mess with one in the Trafford Centre last friday....well see if the demo I conned out of her will be enough....if I get stuck I'm coming round yours Alice!

I liked it when they were newborns,i had two carrycots and even tho it was heavy and looked bulky,it was still compact and i could fit into a taxi or bus with no problems (i dont drive)
The most annoying thig was huge front wheels,but that wont be a problem with apple,expecially if you're going to using a maxi cosi car sat instead of a carrycot,i wish i'd done this from the begining.
I loved the look of the pram but they grew out of carry cots pretty soon and were too small for seats,so we sold it after 2-3 months.

We have a Jane Powertwin now and all 3 of them can fit with no problems :)

I think it's different with Apple,as it's smaller and lighter to begin with. Nightmere for getting in and out of the car tho :) takes 15 mins to get all 3 of them in,and then another 15 mins for the pram :)

still,the best looking twin pram out there ..

Last edited:
Oooh how exciting :)

I haven't even picked one yet. There's too much choice! It's too difficult!

I agree with the need for pics :) xx

i'm totally stuck on which double pram to get. I like the idea of the phil and ted but i don't like the fact that the baby will be hidden under the other seat. I am looking into the icandy pear so i'd love to see pics mervsmum and get your feedback. The side by side prams won't fit through my front door so i've had to rule them out......so confused!! xx

Well I've got it all and set it up and I really like it. I just wish it wasnt black.....so dull. The car seat is mega stiff so we'll stick it in the baby's room for now and keep taking it on and off but yeah....I'm happy for the money. The whole thing is worth about £800 with the extras I've got and it's cost me £330. I cant complain about the colour really can I! :lol:

I'll get some pics up over the weekend :)

Well I've got it all and set it up and I really like it. I just wish it wasnt black.....so dull. The car seat is mega stiff so we'll stick it in the baby's room for now and keep taking it on and off but yeah....I'm happy for the money. The whole thing is worth about £800 with the extras I've got and it's cost me £330. I cant complain about the colour really can I! :lol:

I'll get some pics up over the weekend :)

How did you get it all that cheapif you don't mind me asking chick? xx

I had the Apple Jogger already (freebie) so I just converted it ;)

Well I spoke too soon.....the bloody jogger wheel wont switch to the 4 wheels in the converter kit....I cant believe this.....I knew it was too good to be true....feck

oh hon :( hope you can get it sorted xx have you contacted icandy to ask them? xxxx

Yeah I've emailed them and I've spoken to the place I bought the converter from who are going to ring them monday. They agreed that it was bad that they were advertising it as a converter kit and yet I cant properly convert it......watch this space.......

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back