off to asda is there anything i need?

Tegala-7thMarch08

Reaction score
does any fo u shop in asda or tescos n places like thats is there anything from asda i can get for tamerons eviction as ive tryed the nip tweaking n sweeps lool apart from pineapples as it will jst go rotton in my fridge lool what else can i buy to help bring labour on that is avaible in a supermarket.. i look for rasp tea but they dnt have. :(

evening primrose capsules - stick them in your fanjita?

Tillytots said:

i saw them last tym i went but they were tablets can u stick them up ur fadge 2? n can u take them as tablets aswell???? wat isle will they be in the pharamacy bit? or a random place like the fish section :rotfl:

Tegala-7thMarch08 said:
Tillytots said:

i saw them last tym i went but they were tablets can u stick them up ur fadge 2? n can u take them as tablets aswell???? wat isle will they be in the pharamacy bit? or a random place like the fish section :rotfl:

I think you need to insert the capsules hun, not the tablets :lol: They'll be with the vitamins and stuff which is usually near the paracetamols bit :)

Evening primrose oil is an excellent source of prostaglandins, which we already determined readies your cervix for labor. It can be taken orally as soon as 34 weeks, and can be applied directly to the cervix at full term (36 weeks). The general recommendation is two 500mg
capsules per day until week 38, at which time you increase to 3-4 per day. The entire capsule can be inserted vaginally (inserted just before bed, it will dissolve before the first time you wake to use the bathroom), or you can use the oil on your fingers for your perineal massage, then also rub on your cervix (assuming you can reach it). Applying directly to the cervix is optimal, but the beneficial ingredients are absorbed through the external skin or the stomach also.

thats all I could find on it hun from here

http://www.maternitycorner.com/mcmag/ar ... g0007.html

xx

well they only had the primrose stuff so got that no pineapples even though i was in 2 minds to get anyways cos i dnt liek them lol but tommorow im going to infinity foods(health food shop) to get some castor oil and raspery leaf tea :D

oh yes and got some more tena lady.. im getting through them like babies go through nappies :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

iinfinity foods probably wont have castor oil, may need to go to a chemist for it

paradysso said:
iinfinity foods probably wont have castor oil, may need to go to a chemist for it

ahh thanks i wuda gone mad if i didnt no were to find it lool

i had a hot curry last night about 4 hours before pains started so i think thats what did me in :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back