Off road pram?

willowwisp

Reaction score
We live on a small holding in the middle of no-where, so we are looking for an off road pram, suitable from birth with a decent waterproof cover. Any recommendations?

We've looked at the phil and teds explorer but it's got naff reviews and feels pretty heavy.

We went for the mutsy 4 rider single spoke. It got pretty good reviews. Its not solely an off road pram, but has pneumatic tyres for use off road and on the beach. It comes in lots of great colours too.

Bugaboo cameleon. You can buy extra sets of off road wheels for it x

Out n About Nipper 360? They are really well reviewed. I have bought the double version for when this baby arrives. Not used it outside yet but it is really light to push around the house.

I'm getting the out and about nipper 360 V2 because of the travel assorted and weighs 7kg has a huge hood and has good reviews!

I wanted a Phil & teds but i test drove them in the shop and loved the nipper. The bounty pack gives 20% off prams with boots voucher so I'm getting mine from there.

I ended up with a full on chart & tick list with pros & cons. Only thing is it's not rear facing & Phil and teds can turn into the double where as the single nipper doesn't. But I figured I loved the single I'd get the double if I ever needed it xxx

I'm getting the out and about nipper 360 V2 because of the travel adaptors, weighs 7kg, has a huge hood and good reviews.

I wanted a Phil & teds but i test drove them in the shop and loved the nipper instead. The bounty pack gives 20% off prams with boots voucher so I'm getting mine from there.

I ended up with a full on chart & tick list with pros & cons of different off road prams. Only thing is it's not rear facing, the Phil and teds can turn into the double where as the single nipper doesn't. But I figured I loved the single I'd get the double if I ever needed it xxx :)

We live on a small holding in the middle of no-where, so we are looking for an off road pram, suitable from birth with a decent waterproof cover. Any recommendations?

We've looked at the phil and teds explorer but it's got naff reviews and feels pretty heavy.

I'm the same as you hun. live in the middle of the countryside.
I got the mychoice from mothercare, brilliant pump up tyres (3 wheel) and great value, the travel system cost me £400! and it's just as nice as a quinny or bugaboo http://www.mothercare.com/Mothercar...Wheeler/993832,default,pd.html?singlehit=true xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back