Odd question

FBTTN8079

Reaction score
Do any of u have trouble with using tampax?

Tmi I know but I use for gym etc but its always slightly odd sensation when I first use it & then its never full absorbed or saturated even when I'm day one or two which is the heaviest??

I have tilted uterus could this be it? Sorry If tmi xxx

BabyDust *****

I've certainly found it a bit uncomfortable if its still dry when taking one out. Have you tried going down an absorbency level?

Yeah I'm on the light to regular one, its just really odd and never really come across anyone else that's had the same x

BabyDust *****

I have problems too! my cervix is always low so hard to actually get a tampon in against the cervix without it sticking out! lol iyswim and then it's kind of sideways across the cervix so only one side gets used! and yes I get such light flow at times that they are just so hard to get out as they are dry!

Yes, a tilted uterus can cause problems with tampon use. I have a retroverted uterus and can only use the light tampax, any larger and it's too uncomfortable.

Thanks girls I know its such an odd question ! X

BabyDust *****

I always wondered why I can only use the tampax mini - I have a tilted uterus too. These are like slimline and I bought a bulk of them ages ago online but now they no longer sell them and I'm running out. Another reason I need to fall pregnant! xx

I hate tampax as they expand lengthways and I always feel like they're hanging out, Lilets expand width ways so are more comfortable! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back