Odd day

shootingstar22

Reaction score
From the moment I got to work this morning I felt off, in fact I felt extremley tired. After I got back from lunch I just couldn't concentrate, could feel a headache comin on and couldn't work out if I was going to be sick or not. So I asked to go home sick as I was struggling.

Fell asleep at 14:30 and have only just woken up. All o can see is I must have been exhausted... Though I don't know why!

Anyone else had this?

Last edited:
yeah pretty normal sweety! i get days where i just need to sleep, days where im dizzy with head aches and days where i need to have my head down a toilet! it does even out, even though i still get daily morning sickness you do start to feel human again x

yeah big tiredness at 14 weeks hun, Tri 1 issue!

But having said that I got more energy back and then the last few days Iv'e been falling asleep again all over the place and napping, so I guess it will be mroe when baby is growing and development takes a higher toll on your body etc

hang in there

They tiredness eases off as you get further but im 18 weeks and come night im so tired its odd but everyone is diffrent but what you have been gettng is normal x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back