Odd Bleeding?

Kirsthar

Reaction score
Hello All,

I'm not sure if any of you will have experienced this but would really like to know if you did? I had my d&c on 18th march and afterwards had a little tiny bit of bleeding well more spotting for a week. Since then i have had nothing and been waiting for my period. Yesterday i had a little bleeding which i thought was my begining of my period but then it stopped and nothing since? Has anyone else had this? and if it's not my period, what is it?

Thanks and replies would be really helpful x x x :eh:

Didn't want to read and run but I'm not sure what it could be. I'm sure someone with more experience will be along soon :hug:

im the same, didnt wanna read and run..

hope you get your answers soon x

Hi Kristhar , maybee it is your period, but getting going slowley, mine was all over the place when I got mine 26 days after D&C, slow to start and then flooded and crampy and then slow and spotted for ages about 10 days or more. Guess it's trying to get you back to normal again.

Hope it gets going soon for you X

Thank you all, it happened again yesterday evening? Just a tiny little bit but more than spotting. It's very hard to explain coz it is not a lot at all. I did wonder as you said Jenni if it was my period trying to start. I have decided that if it carries on like this that i will go to the doctors on friday and just have a chat with them about it so i can reassure myself that its ok and maybe they will be able to tell me what it is.

I am so hoping it is my period. Me and DH have decided to try again after this and i am getting very impatient waiting :wall:

yayyyyy Great news Kristhar, hope your period gets going then and we'll see you back in TTC soon, Jenx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waqas432
Back