O.m.g......

laura dec 1988

Reaction score
My mums just told me her birthing story from when i was brought into the world and it wasn't pretty :(

On the 4th december (1988 lol) my mum started having contractions, that she says were bearable:roll:. The hosp sent her back home tellin her she was only 3cm.:wall2:
Basically by 8am on the 7th dec she was in agony crawling round on her hands and knees, or on the floor of her cubicle with the curtain in her mouth to stop her screaming :shock: They gave her the epidural and it went up instead of down meaning her shoulders went numb and her head was droopy hahah (shudnt laugh)
At 10.14pm on the 7th december i was born weighin 10lb 4 :shock::shock::shock::shock::shock:
I drained a 9ounce bottle and then had anouther 3 ounce an hour later hahahah FATTY!!!

My poor mother sed it was like partin with a fridge hahah and spent 50 mins been stitched up....OUCH:mad: She had to sit on a rubber ring inside a cushion cover for the next 2 weeks.....poor lass. :oooo: But i slept threw from the first night i came home :sleep: :)
I felt sorry for her to say the least....Shes always joked when i came out i was
like a 3 month old baby and boots on hahah.

Hope mine is a bit more less painful :)

xxx

Bloody hell, poor woman! I feel lucky now to have has such easy labours and delivery's xx

OMG...know i shouldn't have laughed at the epidural but I did (sorry!!).

Ur poor mum tho...mind u I bet she'd say u were worth it all x x x

HAHAHA i laughed at the epidural and so did my dad when it was happening hahah.

I know bless her, shes a tough one :) course i was worth it :) :) :)

xx

Although i did laugh at the epidural i bet that was horrible for her.
I just have an image in my head of a woman bending the top half of her body right over for some reason like her heads to heavy :oooo:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back