• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

o/h proposed????

rach

Reaction score
had shock of my life last night when o/h got in from work he got down on 1 knee with a beautiful diamond ring and asked me to marry him we have had quite a bad on and off relationship in the last year but losing jamie seems to have put it all behind us and make us realise how petty and stupid all our arguments have been still i dont feel ready to make such a big commitment when we have had a very unstable relationship
but didnt want to hurt him by saying no we have been through so much lately and i didnt want him to hurt anymore so ive said yes as long as its a long engagement
so i guess im now engaged and still in shock lol xxxxx

:dance: :dance: :dance: yey congrats rach!! :dance: :dance: :dance:

I would love to be engaged but we cant afford a bloody ring!! haha .... whats yours like.....pics???

I am sure you can have a long engagement, i think engagement is a nice commitment, and plan not to get married till i can afford a big wedding, next step is only a bit of legal paperwork!!

Congrats again xxxxxxx

Congratulaions Rach, I'm really chuffed for you :D A new beginning :)

That's fantastic! Being engaged is really special so enjoy it :D

Congrats!
Nothing wrong with a long engagement, me and DF have been engaged for 2 and a half years so far and no plans for a wedding yet.

Awww thats great hun and u sound so chuffed (squeeze)

are we all invited to the wedding? hehe

xxx

Hey Rach!! Thats great news bird, really pleased. Like Arcane, I have been engaged 3 yrs in November and now bubba is coming along we wont be getting married anytime soon lol

:dance: CONGRATULATIONS Really pleased for you hun, you deserve it. xxxxxxxxxxxx

Congratulations Rach!!

You deserve something good to happen after all you've been through recently. :D

Don't feel like you have to rush into anything though......be like me....engaged for 6 years!! We're in no rush!

congratulations! long engagements are always the best! :dance:

thats great hunni, im sure your lil angel in heaven will be happy mummy and daddy will be getting married:angel:

congratulations we also got engaged this year and planning a long engagement want our baby first. :clap:

enjoy it :dance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Briguebbon
Back