whats everyone having for xmas dinner?

we are having
soup/pate/melon with raspberries
turkey/beef with all the trimmings
xmas pudd/gateau/cheesecake
cheeseboard
mince pies
coffee and after dinner mints

got both sets of parents coming and o/h son from previous relationship so going to be quite a few of us and nobody likes the same things :(
xxxxxxxx

rach said:
whats everyone having for xmas dinner?

we are having
soup/pate/melon with raspberries
turkey/beef with all the trimmings
xmas pudd/gateau/cheesecake
cheeseboard
mince pies
coffee and after dinner mints

got both sets of parents coming and o/h son from previous relationship so going to be quite a few of us and nobody likes the same things :(
xxxxxxxx

Jesus christ woman... you must have the patience of a saint!

In my house, there havin pork with ALL the trimmings.... Even those u wudnt associate with pork lol (yorkies, stuffin, kilted saus etc)

For pud Choc gateaux

Tea... BIG buffet :D

IF they dont like it, they can fooking starve :D

we've got my BIL coming for dinner, did invite MIL and FIL but FIL wont eat 'english food'!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm not doing starters but
turkey and all the trimmings
xmas pud
mince pies

to keep the 'greek' side happy also have to do greek salad, feta cheese, bread on table, they wont eat gravy and the veg they'll cover in olive oil and lemon juice ( :puke: ) plus it'll only be me that eats the pud and custard!, but not had xmas dinner for 3 years so that's why I insisted I'm doing it this year rather than round MIL for egg and lemon soup and chops!!!! (and that's serious)!

turkey
yorkshire puds
roast potatoes
carrots
sprouts
roast parsnips
roast onions
gravy
pickled gerkhins
cranberry sauce
stuffing

dessert:
mince pies and some type of cake - possibly cheese cake - we're undecided.

There's only my mother coming round. I just hope it doesn't turn into WWIII between her and DH!

mary70 said:
dont have a dinner christmas day :dance:

what not at all? Do you fast? You must be very hungry all day!

lol we go to both sets of parents sometime during the day and they both do running buffets so we just snack wherever we are

mary70 said:
lol we go to both sets of parents sometime during the day and they both do running buffets so we just snack wherever we are

ah ok lol

Jed cooks christmas dinner and we have....

All the trimmings but no meat....

Roast tats
Roast veg
Stuffing (oo-er)
Mashed swede with loads of butter and black pepper
Mashed creamy tats

For afters...

Mince pies with cream
Fruit with cream or ice cream

But this year our neighbours have already given us 4 christmas stollens so we will probably munch on them :D

We are going to my mums for dinner.

she is doing turkey and beef (she is cooking for 12) with all the trimmings

not sure about pudding, prob christmas pudding and a cheese cake or something!

then at tea she usually does a buffet

We are sleeping at my parents house christmas day night so everyone can have a booze and we are going to play cards. What we do is go to the pound shop and all buy the nastiest gifts we can find then play cards and win some tat! Last year I had a musical snow dome, jed got a beautiful ship made out of shells, my dad got a Ronald Macdonald mask, can't remember the rest.? anyway...

yeah at my mums Boxing day we are having a buffett. All the usual buffett trimmings but no meat :wink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back