• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Nursing tops

becks20

Reaction score
Ok this is gonna sound stupid but anyways lol How do you use nursing tops? i had 2 with Bella and could never work them out :blush: i always ended up having my boob out like i would with a normal top. Now this time im prob going to be going out more and im looking at buying a few nursing tops and maybe a poncho to cover over aswell?! Anyone that can help would be great plus if you could recommend anywhere cheapish to get tops or the poncho thingy lol x

What about a pashmina type wrap or a thicker sarong?? I just found two wraps I had got free with comfort fabric conditioner and hope that will be light enough in summer to give me a little privacy when feeding.
No idea how the tops work, this is my first!!

Last edited:
Thanks im gonna have a look about as i was lookking earlier and some of the wraps/covers i think would make it too obvious lol and then i found a shawl that looks perfect so gonna see if i can find one cheaper :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bwqdaa
Back