nursing bra

nori

Reaction score
Hello!

Well i went and got 2 nursing bras from m&s and was measured etc.. now i would have said i should have got a cup size lower than she has given me as i seem to have a fair bit of room in there.

I know your boobs get bigger as the milk comes in but do they stay bigger throughout breastfeeding?

Not sure whether i should go back and ask for the next size down?

Claire x

Mine ballooned when the milk came in!! :lol:

I would keep the size you've got if I was you. x

I'm much bigger still, I think you'll be ok to keep the ones you've bought. You'll have milk, will be full at certain times of the day, and likely to need breastpads too.

It does depend - mine didn't get bigger from pregancy to b/f but they were quite large in the first place (36F) and got bigger during pregnancy. I was told they usually give you the size you are measuring at around 38 weeks, as your ribcage will move down after delivery and that would compensate for any increase. If you are not happy I would go back and double check - although I think M&S are good with refunds if they get it wrong.

I got mine from M&S and i thought my god am i really going to grow into these. I did and in the early days when my milk came in it got a little tight in there, however they now fit me fine.

If you do feel they are still too big M&S are good with taking them back as i was told if they were the wrong size they would change them for me no probs :)

Yup mine also ballooned when my milk came in - I felt like a teenage boy's fantasy cartoon character - my boobs would enter the room and I'd be there 5 minutes later... They did settle down again after a couple of weeks - but still bigger than pre-birth especially when full.

Thanks ladies, Ive decided to keep them. the cups arent as bad as i thought.. they are just cutting under my pits a little but that should correct itself when the boobs get a bit bigger. I dont know why they dont make nice looking ones.. all the fashion nursing bras were a terrible fit!

Claire x

I've been measured today as am blessed with big boobs anyways so the lady measured me and said oh you're gonna need a 46F :shock: :shock: :shock: I'm in a 40 E at the minute :? :? so i went to M n S to see if i could order some nursing bra's cos they don't stock them in our M n S and even though the order book says they go up to a 46G she couldn't order on the system :roll: i feel like a fekkin freak honestly :cry: so ave come home and just gone on ebay and ordered 4 lovely nursing vest tops with hidden support so i guess they'll be like a tankini top - have heard great things about these tops - even the lady who measured me in the lingerie shop was goin on and on about them sayin they are fantastic - so for less than £20 i've ordered 4 vest tops in size 18/20 which is the size I am... sod bra's .. i agree... they all look disgusting unless you wanna pay an arm and a leg for something really really pretty!!!

Fly said:
so ave come home and just gone on ebay and ordered 4 lovely nursing vest tops with hidden support so i guess they'll be like a tankini top - have heard great things about these tops - even the lady who measured me in the lingerie shop was goin on and on about them sayin they are fantastic - so for less than £20 i've ordered 4 vest tops in size 18/20 which is the size I am... sod bra's .. i agree... they all look disgusting unless you wanna pay an arm and a leg for something really really pretty!!!

Ive seen them tops but they dont look very supportive.. especially for a G cup?? Ive gone to an F (which i still dont believe)..Let me know how you get on with them!

Claire x

bravissimo for bigger boobs.... nursing bras start from £23 there... ive got a really supportive 36H from them :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back