Nursing BF bras

Redshoes

Reaction score
Just wondering what feelings you have on your nursing BF bras? I've read about hooks, zips, and how not to wear underwire too, but have you found the bestest nursing bra? Any help really appreciated, before I go buy something that'll just fall apart or not be very user friendly :think:
Thankyou :hug:

I forgot to say, look at her 'La Mere' bras too. They're so pretty and feminine, where most nursing bras are just huge and frumpy.

i breast fed for first few days
i used a bra from boots
i was really good and a clip and it was cheap
the only problem wa, it was black so the milk showed up really clearerly on it

I find the clips are best, Mothercare do some nice comfy ones :D

clip drop down cups are the best in my opinion. Mothercare do packs of 2 for £25 that are quite pretty

I have clip ones from M&S, very comfortable :)

i have clip ones from m and s!

i highyy recommend m and s as they offer a measuring service and the bras are not too expensive either and you can get fancy ones if you want

I hve the M&S clip ones too....the bonus is that they also do padded ones too which I like :D (they aren't underwired, and were handy at the end of pg too with the alert nipples issue!) :wink:

I have M&s clip ones...

budge summed it up ^^

I have the M&S ones too - very comfy and easy to use... :)

I don't know if this will help RedShoes, but I've been in touch with my local NCT office and they have two freelance qualified bra fitters - they come to NCT classes (no obligation to buy) or you can go for a home fitting.

Might be a nice personal service but I'm not sure how much they cost.

Love

Valentine xxx

I got fitted at mothercare the day before I was induced my bra did not fit me days after i gave birth. They fitted me as a 30 DD. I was fitted properly at the hospital and I am a 36H ...I am going to write and complain to mothercare if i ever get time so my advice is don't go there

Thanks so much for all the comments and suggestions :cheer: :hug:
Seems M&S is popular, will be having a look around this week, I suppose the next question would be when you bought your bra's? As I have heard boobs can grow again after birth, so any tips for that? :)

I bought mine at 38 weeks, and still fits perfectly now.

M&s are very good and when fitting will add on an extra few inches so it will fit good when your milk comes in, but some unlucky few go much bigger and need to be fitted again :)

my bra i got from mothercare fitted me the day before I was induced and not after so don't get more than a couple till after you have given birth just incase

Thanks cloud, I think that's good advice, a couple now then wait to buy anymore until after the birth :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back