:(

D_ball

Reaction score
So I guess today is going to be a very long one!
I have just left Henry screaming at nursery for his first full day :cry:
I'm meant to be treating myself to a new haircut but not sure I'm going to be able to relax now

Sent from my iPhone using
Tapatalk sorry for any typos!!

Aaah poor you! He will be fine, just needs to get used to it, soon he won't want to come home! Try and relax and enjoy your haircut, he is in capable hands xxx

How did you get on hun? Was he ok when you picked him up?

Hope he got On ok x

He was fine!! Loved it! His routine went to pot and he only slept for an hour! (he normally has 2, 1 hour naps) but I turned up at 2:30 and he was sat interacting with the toddlers sucking his fingers and smiling :D
They were saying how independent he was, not sure if that was meant in a good or bad way lol
So 2 full days next week ready to start full time after Easter, only downside is the fact I've got to go back to work :cry:

Yaaay for Henry having a nice time! Boooo to having to go back to work!

I know bummer isn't it!!

Glad he had fun, and booo to work! X

Independence is a good thing it means they won't have to spend loads of time just attending to him so all the kids will get a fair share issabelle is very independent at nursery they love it coz she just gets on with her own thing :) but boo! About the work xx

Whenever I got upset at leaving Amelia, the girls who worked at her old nursery reminded me that before they get to a year old they have no concept of time, or being a separate entity to their main caregiver- so you can leave them for 5 minutes or 5 hours and it's exactly the same to them, because they operate on a basic level of "out of sight, out of mind". Once he's gotten used to the routine, he'll be fine. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back