• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Nursery Update (Megan)

Wobbles

Reaction score
Well when I orginally asked about Megan going in they said maybe up to 6 weeks but when I went outside the girl who runs here age room spoke to me and said she'd try to sort it asap. One of the other forum girls works there so she suggested I popped in to see her today and I did.

They are really helpful and so they talked about it and are trying to organise fitting her in even if it means an extra staff member in - She said some are PT and want set days and Megan will be on set days so they will try juggle it to work. I wanted to hug her lmao

So hopefullyyyyy she said not this week coming but next she can start :dance:

Fingers crossed :dance:

I really miss the fact I want to do more with my girls so this routine will help so much also we found Caitlins communication skills really improved with nursery and regret not putting her in sooner (Mummy holding on) ...so theres enough positive reasons for this.
:yay:

Thats great news hun , Ethan as come on so much in these last few weeks since starting x

Downside of it all is apparantly she the room flirt and dancer :rofl:

That is great news and lol @ flirting and dancing x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bwqdaa
Back