• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Nursery today

Rubys mummy

Reaction score
Had Rubys first settling in session today-she starts next wednesday so had to take her today for an hour. It was fab, she loved it!! She played with lots of new toys, had a bottle and a snooze and made a few new friends-Ellie aged 2 and Zac aged 4 thought she was fab and kept coming to look at her :rotfl:

Back tomorrow, but I have to leave her for an hour this time, how will I cope????!!!!! I bet I cry :cry:

Im glad Ruby liked it hun, im sure its going to be harder for you than it is for her. Babies adapt so much better than us mummies!

aww bless her i can remember wen i did it with Braydon shell be fine hun

I didnt cry!!! went off and did some mummy time shopping (Primark :wink: )

when I went back, she was playing on her key workers knee, and as soon as she heard my voice, she was looking for me, then gave me a big cheesy grin :D It was lovely.

She had been a good girl they said, she had some mashed banana for a snack, and was smiling and chatterign away!!

I feel so relieved and glad, hopefully it will make going back to work a bit easie next week :cry:

awww zoe im so happy for you!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back