• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Nursery STILL not finished :(

Happybunny

Reaction score
OH and I decorated our nursery back in January. We ordered our furniture from Tutti Bambini and they said it would be with us with 6 weeks.
After much chasing, a man rang us to say he was coming to deliver and build the furniture on 13th March. Great!
But he rang on the 13th and said he had to come on 16th due to the strong winds hampering delivery.
He came on the 16th, but only brought half of the furniture set with him. :evil:
He said he would return on Tuesday 18th with the rest. He never came. We rang him and he said he would be here definately on Thursday 27th March. OH rang him the day before to remind him. He never got back to us until Thurday evening saying he couldn't make it until today, Friday 4th April. He said he would be here early evening.
It is now nearly 10pm. OH has tried ringing him three times, to no avail. I am going to scream!!!! He is really really really taking the piss!!! We paid a lot of money for this furniture, at least he could have the decency to ring us tonight and apologise for not coming.
Tutti Bambini is close until Monday now! This baby is going to come before the bloody furniture does!
I really wanted to take a pic to show you when it was done - it has been nearly 4 months in the wings now :(

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:
That's really naff service, make sure you complain a lot!
But try not to worry too much, all baby needs is food, love and a clean bum! I can imagine how annoying it must be too as you've been waiting and waiting, i'm getting stressed about a bath support i ordered that's been nearly 2 months coming and that's only a small thing!

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

:shock: that's shocking customer service!! :shock:

It really winds me up when you are expecting something and then they let you down-I feel :evil: when it happens once let alone how many times they have failed to turn up for you!!! :twisted:

I now have 9 weeks until LO is due and realised today that we haven't started the nursery!! :shock: i immediately ordered some bedding that we wanted and we luckily we have the furniture but it's in boxes...but for a while I felt a bit panicked (still am a bit as not started the decorating!! :shock: )...so I can really sympathise with you hunnie!!

i hope he turns up soon-..and i hope he is prepared for a hormonal pregnany lady who he has let down soooooo many times... :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

:hug: :hug: :hug: I hope he turns up soon, the service you've received is shocking!

that is bad crack like michelle

at least u can blame the company and not your OH, we have the furniture but OH can;t be bothered to build it, too tired from work all the time and hates DIY so i shamed him into doing by telling his mother, isn't that bad.

just hi-jacked your post here...but here are a few hugs, frustration is not the word when you are so desperate to nest and get everything looking lovely
x

OMG :wall: :wall: :wall:

That's awful customer service!!! Tbh I would investigate this a bit further. I am sure I've heard that as a customer you have some rights (like that they will need to provide good within a reasonable time). I found the websites below which may be a good start:

http://www.consumerdirect.gov.uk/

http://www.direct.gov.uk/en/RightsAndRe ... G_10015892

Having said that, I would probably get your OH do dig deeper so that you don't get stressed up. I would probably make a formal complaint (and perhaps try to get some compensation). Have you kept a log on all your attempts to contact this person and his responses???

Good luck. :hug:

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

It is really stressful when the nursery isn't finished!

:oops: I don't normally read nursery threads as I get upset because mine isn't finished either :oops:

If I were you I would also post in product review so that even more people can see how awful their service is!

I hope the furniture arrives soon. :hug:

sarah2807 said:
:shock: that's shocking customer service!! :shock:

It really winds me up when you are expecting something and then they let you down-I feel :evil: when it happens once let alone how many times they have failed to turn up for you!!! :twisted:

I now have 9 weeks until LO is due and realised today that we haven't started the nursery!! :shock: i immediately ordered some bedding that we wanted and we luckily we have the furniture but it's in boxes...but for a while I felt a bit panicked (still am a bit as not started the decorating!! :shock: )...so I can really sympathise with you hunnie!!

i hope he turns up soon-..and i hope he is prepared for a hormonal pregnany lady who he has let down soooooo many times... :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

.. I agree, it is shocking!!

I have 9 weeks too... and my nursery is nowhere near finished... :( :wall:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back