Numb scar

-Betty-

Reaction score
Hi, I had a c section 7 weeks ago. my scar does not hurt but is still a bit numb. anyone know how long this lasts for? :D

I'm not too sure hun :hug: but my scar is still really numb and I had Lennon 8 months ago. I think it'll be quite a while because it's your tummy muscles fusing back together again

Hi

Yes i was the same after my section with Kiara it was still numb up till i had my next one 17 months later and of course its numb again . I hate the feeling of it. My mom still is as well and she had me almost 21 years ago :shock:
Katrina

i think it depends if you had a elective c sec or an emergency one as i was told with an elective one because there is no emergency they are a bit more careful but with an emergency one because there is a rush they just kinda get the job done, i had an emergency one and i am still numb kinda used to it now, maybe one day ill get the feeling back who knows.

ive had both emergency and normal section, and am numb from having bradley.. even before i had bailey.. doesnt matter how it comes all c sections are the same.. my mum is still numb down there after 26 yrs.. :shock: its a horrible feeling i agree..

I have a c -section and the numbness is just beginning to go....

Has a c secion after a failed induction...my scar still is numb now nearly 7 months on!!! Sometimes its sore also when I lean on it :(

yep mine is numb too. Only above the incision line though!

mine is till numb. my friends mum had her 26 years ago and she said hers is still numb on the incision line even now! :shock:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back