Nuchal scan today but fearing the worst after yesterdays bleed

1986princess

Reaction score
Hey girls
Worried is not the word ..... should be 13 weeks tommorow but after the bleed yesterday and now
The occasional slight brown tinge when I wipe and occasional through the night I can't help but fear the worst. If it was just a kidney infection then surely there wouldn't be spotting between toilet visits? Sorry if this is tmi. Dreading what they are going
To say wen I go as I know it doesn't look good. Had nothing up until 12 weeks 6 days too, it's cruel! Terrified.

What time is your scan hun?
I know it's hard but try to stay calm, I'm sure everything is fine. I had lots of little bleeds, it was nothing to worry about xx

It's 12.30 nuchal scan. Did u have bleeding even when u weren't going
To toilet like spotting? Pale brown mainly with the occasional pinky tinge sorry for detail! X

To toilet like spotting? Pale brown mainly with the occasional pinky tinge sorry for detail! X

i had a bleed at 6 wks then for a week after i had brown blood, i had to use a towel -the brown blood is just old blood

It's just so scary coz when u put it into google u get miscarriage in ur face! Doctor said I had kidney infection so il cling on to that hope u just get doubts don't u?!

It's just so scary coz when u put it into google u get miscarriage in ur face! Doctor said I had kidney infection so il cling on to that hope u just get doubts don't u?!

ive learnt not to read anything on the net or to take much notice of what people say on here (and i dont mean that in a nasty way) only because each of us are different, what could be nothing for someone may result in a bad outcome for another.

all we can really do is get them experts to have a good poke about lol

good luck for later hun will keep my fingers crossed for you

Yes I did, at 8 wks, 10 weeks, 15.5 weeks and 26 weeks x

I don't know if it's a thing with multiples but I had lots of water infections too x

I'm hoping and praying that it's just the kidney infection. Iv got a bit of cramp in my back and sides but nowhere else and it isn't awful x

I had similar experience hun, had 3 bleeds in total. They couldn't see a reason for it so most likely irritated cervix. Do keep us posted, fx for you, the good thing it's not heavy and no clots.

good luck for the scan hun, be looking to see how you get on. Got my first scan tomorrow, soooo nervous! xx

I had spotting at around 6 weeks, it was fine in the end but very very scary - best of luck i am sure it will be fine xx

Hey hun good thanx babies were fine and wriggling round loads! She said to keep eye on bleeds! Iv updated with a new thread! Thanx for the support xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back