Nub theory

MumToGirls

Reaction score
Hi everyone. Were not finding out the gender of our baby but im curious of everyones guesses? Im struggling to find the nub. Thanks in advance xx

Optimized-20200208_120429.jpg

I am guessing a girl. I'm no good at nub theory at all. Just shape of skull I guess girl xx

I’m saying girl xx

Thank you for your guesses i also think girl my poor husband is going to be overrun this will be our 3rd girl :smile:

Can't see the nub but will guess boy!x

Hi everyone. Were not finding Iout the gender of our baby but im curious of everyones guesses? Im struggling to find the nub. Thanks in advance xx
View attachment 89969
I've had my own scan pics in some of the Ramzi and Nub theory groups on Facebook, I don't think there's a nub visible in this pic. I'll have a fun guess at a girl though :)

Can anyone guess mine by which ever theory ?
View attachment 89975
I think the angle of the nub looks like a boy, I'm not an expert though!

I've had my own scan pics in some of the Ramzi and Nub theory groups on Facebook, I don't think there's a nub visible in this pic. I'll have a fun guess at a girl though :)

yes I thought so too, but I think that isn’t a nub but a leg. I really really really want a girl...... can’t be picky but I prefer a little girl ... finger crossed

I think the angle of the nub looks like a boy, I'm not an expert though!

Mumtogirls and Leila I don’t see a nub clearly in either but going by skull I would have said boy for mumtogirls and girl for Leila

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back