Nub theory?

ema-lou24

Reaction score
Has anyone done this that can help?

I can't see anything that I'm meant to look for lol. My 20 week scan is on the 4th and we are finding out what blob is, but would like to see if this nub test Thingy actually works.

But I ain't a clue what I'm looking for lol.

Here's our blob :

96b83124.jpg

What do you think?? Xx

Theres a very white straight line on there thats in line with the spine (up is boy down is girl).. they say that would be a girly nub.. be interesting to see if its right!
Youll ahve to keep us updated.. ive got a girly nub apparently.. but not finding out and would like it to be a surprise so hoping to prove the nub theory wrong lol!!

So that realllllly White line at the bottom end is what I'm looking for? Haha I have no clue.
Thanks Hun, I will defo keep everyone posted.
I thought my scan pic was too blurry.
We are hoping for a girl, but as long as he/she is healthy we don't care......the fact we are even pregnant is a miracle.
Will be interesting to see if it's true.

I didn't find out the sex with my son, but I just "knew" he was a boy, have you got any feeling on what you may be expecting? X

Yeh the really straight line at the right of the pic at baby's "area" I'd say it looks girly too :) x

Haha fantastic!
I've been googling like mad to find a good website that proves this theory with pics (I'm crap when it comes to reading things, I need pics of proof lol).

I keep looking at that really white bit now......
I don'e the old wives tale of the ring test and it said girl too......so very interesting to find out.
I'm starting to panic cos I haven't been feeling any kicks or flutters, but heard the heartbeat on Friday, but I'm keen to know that he/she is ok xx

I think its a boy based on the bump theory and the fact this one is 100% different to my girls..
I think girl going on the nub theory as mine is a 'classic girly nub' as im told lol.. we have a boys name but no girls name and ive been dreaming about a girl... (also dreamt about twins at first as his mum is a twin but theres only one!!) so im probably 70/30 its a girl..
I dont really 'feel' like its either as i have so many diff reasons for each lol

http://baby2see.com/gender/external_genitals.html

This will explain it all for you in great detail with images :) by far the best nub theory site! ive posted the link in many threads and everyone has been amazed by it.. as i still am!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back