Now officially on maternity pay

Butterflykisses

Reaction score
After being off work for 4 weeks on holidays I am now on maternity pay. Got my 1st pay slip emailed today so now I know what money I am bringing in for the next 39 weeks. I got my employers to average my maternity out over the full time so at least I bring home the same amount every week instead of starting on full pay and gradually working my way through to basic maternity. And DH told me if I get stuck to use his account too :)

That was a good idea spreading it out - and how nice of hubby! My bf is setting up a standing order to pay the difference from my mat pay to my wages... Bless!xx

That's good of ur BF :)

I would never have thought of spreading it out only my sister did it wen she was off last year. I think I've just set precedent tho cos no-one else I work with appears to have done it before.

I wish I'd known you could do that, makes loads more sense! I'll just have to stick to putting money aside each month, so I'm not left too short later on :)

Sent from my HTC Desire S using Tapatalk 2

That's good of ur BF :)

I would never have thought of spreading it out only my sister did it wen she was off last year. I think I've just set precedent tho cos no-one else I work with appears to have done it before.
Iv never heard of it before,but it really makes sence!

Good idea. My hubby gave me money out of his redundancy to see me through maternity bless him xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back