now i'm struggling with sickness....:(

Discussion in 'First Trimester' started by angiemum2b, Jan 18, 2008.

1. angiemum2b

angiemum2b Well-Known Member

it's from as soon as i wake up to until i fall asleep!!!! :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall:
    i feel as if i want to throw up constantly!!!!!!!!!

I don't mind but i need a break from it now as i cant get on a bus or in a car because i want to be sick!

i have had to throw out all citrus smelling things because i want to throw up !!!!!

i just want a weekend break from it if at all possible :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray:

2. Sherlock

Sherlock Well-Known Member

Aww :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: I really can sympathise with you on this as I was the same. 24/7 nausea but didn't throw up once.

It really got me down and I found the smells from so many things made me urge also. My poor hubby was one of those things :shock: He could not come near me for about 4 weeks.

Alas I have no solution. I found constant nibbling to be better than eating small meals. I was munching carrot sticks, fruit, crackers, the odd ginger nut, but it was still a crappy time and one I am so happy to have got past.

I had it from about week 6/7 to past week 12. I was wishing I could throw up so as to at least not feel sick for a while. I think it was worse than actually being sick for part of the day as it was a constant thing. I'd be walking round the supermarket and fighting back the urge to throw up, give in, run to the loo and nothing would happen. Same in the car, walking, when I was out. It didn't take me long to realise I wasn't going to be sick and to just ignore it. Just in case I did ever throw up I carried a few small thick paper bags round with me in public places.

I also suffered from constipation and was miserable from that, so took lactulose.

I did try drinking fizzy mineral water to see if the gas from that would cause me to burp and get rid of the sick feeling, and it did help on occasion but not all the time and alas not for long.

3. simhaz1

simhaz1 Well-Known Member

hiya :hug:

i know exactly how you feel i lost 2 stone could not eat anything untill he was born with my 1st was a nitemare spent all the time on the sofa with a bucket ice cubes helpped me a little you need to keep fluid down more than anything

hope it gets better soon :hug:

4. Lianatoot

Lianatoot Well-Known Member

I am the same way just now...so I really sympathise, I have constant nausea!

5. Steelgoddess

Steelgoddess Well-Known Member

I went to tescos this afternoon and all i kept thinking was how rotten i felt with Naseua, I would actually prefer to be sick though because i normally feel bvetter afterwards...

xFeel better soon hon, i feel ur pain!x

6. Lianatoot

Lianatoot Well-Known Member

Ewwwww I was in Asda the other day....and right across the other side of the store, all I could smell was the bakery, Paul said he couldent even smell it, but it smelt so strong to me....urghhh and sickly yukkky sweet! BLEUUGH!

7. angiemum2b

angiemum2b Well-Known Member

i knew i would feel sick with this one as with my 1st LO i was hospitalised from week 6 until week 13 lost 2 stone with vomitting etc.

But i want it to go :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

i don't want to feel sick!!!!!!! :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall:

and to top it off i cant just lie on the sofa a hope it will go because i have owen i have to look after him still! :wall: :wall:

Roll on week 13!!!!

8. Steelgoddess

Steelgoddess Well-Known Member

oh no!! theres a name for that forgot what its called hope that doesnt happen this time...

:hug: :hug: :hug:

9. Redshoes

Redshoes Well-Known Member

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:
    Hope it goes away for you real soon :hug:
    You could try homeopath remedies, Nux vomica and/or Pulsatilla, they are good for morning sickness,
    Boots sell them, I think :hug:

10. nickilubs

nickilubs Well-Known Member

:hug: :hug: :hug: awww its so horrible especially when you cant sleep, makes you all frustrated and then sleep less!

I was being sick loads a few days ago but I found just eating small bits constantly and never let your self feel hungry is helping.

Its the most horrible thing....my boyfriend was laughing at me eating crackers in bed at 4am this morning because i woke up and felt like crap! Hehe he calls it "angry eating" not wanting to eat but having too so you munch really loud!