Now have a collection . .

Mama 2 Be

Reaction score
. . of bottles of wine on my desk as Xmas gifts from clients! Boooo! Talk about rub salt into the wound! :shakehead: So I'm consoling myself with the two boxes of chocos from the others! Man I'm going to be the size of a house! :rotfl:

So let's see I should be able to open them in about 12 - 18 months after breastfeeding and all! :lol:

I'll admit that not many clients know I'm getting fat for a reason but one of them is from one of my bosses ?? Men eh! :roll:

Only a man would give a pregnant woman booze....!! :roll: :roll: :roll:

Oh well at least you want have to go out and buy a load of alcohol once you can drink it again, but you might get bloody hammered quick! :lol:

:rotfl: aww bless and they probably think they are doing something nice and just dont think of the effects like you are pregnant and cant drink it but at least it doesnt go for so when you can drink it you can enjoy it :)

When you're breast feeding, you can express milk and it keeps fresh in the fridge for at least 3 days - you can freeze it too. Ideal for hubby doing feeds, or if you fancy a little drinky. It also helps keep your milk supply up - so you won't have to wait quite so long to enjoy those bottles of wine!

Which reminds me of when I was out shopping last week, there was a guy in this cafe I was at with a tiny wee baby - looked about 2 weeks old. He was chatting away to him, and took out a bottle to feed him. Me, and every other woman in the vicinity was watching him with an 'aw, bless' kind of look on their face. As he took the bottle out, he said, quite loudly "are you ready for your booby milk then little man?" as if to make it quite clear that, although it was a bottle, it was the real deal from mummy and not formula - maybe he was expecting us to all start tutting and frowning at him :lol:

PS - sorry to gatecrash from tri 1, I'm just peeping my head round the door before I can join you all properly next week :D

Chopsie said:
Which reminds me of when I was out shopping last week, there was a guy in this cafe I was at with a tiny wee baby - looked about 2 weeks old. He was chatting away to him, and took out a bottle to feed him. Me, and every other woman in the vicinity was watching him with an 'aw, bless' kind of look on their face. As he took the bottle out, he said, quite loudly "are you ready for your booby milk then little man?" as if to make it quite clear that, although it was a bottle, it was the real deal from mummy and not formula - maybe he was expecting us to all start tutting and frowning at him :lol:

Awww how cute! :lol: It's bad that the poor sod felt the need to shout out that he was feeding his son breast milk to stop anyone from lynching him! :shakehead:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back