• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Nothing yet

heggie10

Reaction score
Hi ladies

Ok Af came on 2nd March. (Last cycle 35 days instead of 50 the time before that) Have been doing ov kits since wed 9th march (the cheap ones) haven't seen any change in any of them

My question is do i need to get two lines or what, or do the lines or line get darker (really confused). When should i be ov

Ok another question (this is kinda rude). Me & oh did the deed on sunday morning for a good while but he didn't come is that strange (we did it on sat nite as well) Since i came off the pill i am feeling a little loose down below ( I am so sorry ladies for been rude)
Thanks ladies

Hi Heggie

Re the ov kits, my last AF started 27 Feb (4 days before you) and I only got a positive on the kits 3 days ago - that's with a regular 29 day cycle. As your cycle is longer I would have thought it would be a few more days before you see anything?

Yes 2 lines show that you are about to ovulate. However the second line should be dark (at least the same strength as the control line), a faint second line is still a negative.

Keep testing - hopefully something will come up, although it may still be a few days yet!! :)

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Salata Sara
Back