Nother cough thread >.<

Momma`Kat

Reaction score
Alanna has had a dry cough for a couple weeks, its only really when she gets excited or is upset or has been jumping or something. The doctor said her chest sound clear but its still bugging me, any ideas? she doesnt seem ill aside from that, could it be asthma?

H has had the same!! Does it wake her up at night? as it did with h! I took him to another place for a second opinion and he looked at h's throat and said he had puss on his tonsils and he would give him antibiotics for that not his cough!!! So i asked what to do and he said to just give calpol for the cough 3-4 times a day and it's now been a wk since he's had it and he coughs every now and then so i'm guessing the calpol worked!!

It looks like an allergy ( too early for asthma ) but can also be a simple cold maybe?

It looks like an allergy ( too early for asthma ) but can also be a simple cold maybe?

Too early for asthma? I had asthma diagnosed at birth Lol. And she has no signs of a cold, and its a dry cough, and only when shes doing something "strenous" so jumping, or rockin around trying to crawl, or laughing, or running around in her walker.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back