not sure whats going on?

ruthiex

Reaction score
Hi

Just joined today to see if anyone has or is experiencing the same things i am? Im 6 weeks pregnant with my first baby, for two weeks now iv been having pains in my lower stomach, sides and back. The pain comes and goes and feels like really strong period pains and aches. I went to the hospital who treated me for a urine infection and after nothing changed i went back to the doctors who said there was nothing they could do as i am too early. Iv also had a very small amount of blood in my urine that lasted for one day.

Me and my boyfriend were so exited when we first found out but now we dont talk about it at all. Were just expecting the worst.

Iv got an appoitment with the midwife on tuesday but just wonderd if any one might be able to put my mind at rest until then.

Thanks
R x

Blood in your urine is a sign of a UTI. They need to test your urine again.

It sounds exactly like a urine infection to me hun. Hopefully they give u antibiotics to clear it up asap xxxx

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

Hey honey, does definetly sound like a urine infection! Fingers crossed honey as antibiotics will be sort that out!

i had that at 8 weeks with my twins,quite heavy bleeding though turned out i had a kidney infection! i feared the worst too but everything was fine. does sound like a uti though, hope all works out for you x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waqas432
Back