• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Not sure what to do

Flame

Reaction score
I have an appointment at the hospital tomorrow morning with the physiotherapist about my tear, the only problem is i dont know whether to cancel it or still turn up as i started my period on Thursday night so i dont know whether they will still do the stuff that they would do (not that i know what that is?)

Also means i have to take Leif on the bus again and i dont like it because his head seems to wobble all over the place and i think he is going to end up with brain damage :(

I would just go. The might not even go down below. I didnt know you got physio for down below.
Poor you.

Have you tried a head hugger for Lief?

awww bless you hun, you MUST go plz!
good luck & i hope the bus journeys ok for you both :hug: :hug: :hug:

Flame I had a couple of these appointments too.

I would go, she probably won't have a look "down there" if you're on, but they can give you loads of good pelvic floor technicqes and stuff.

Im not sure if that would work. You could try that with a blanket so his head kinda sinks in.

What about the head rest from his car seat if i can get it out?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Briguebbon
Back