Not sure what to think!!

scaredmum2be

Reaction score
Ive been having on and off bleeding for awhile bout 2 years before having a baby an then stopped for 8 months cos i was pregnant then i had baby then bled on an off for 7 months an today ive realised ive not been on for like 3 weeks on monday.
I cant be pregnant as hubby had the snip in august an he didnt go back to test his sperm.
I dont want to take a test incase im being stuppppid lol. but i cant even remember the last date of this month that i bled.
I cant remember alot of things recently and its doing my head in lol.
All of a sudden i stop bleeding and i dont get it cos hubby had a vesectomy this year 2 month after LO was born.
Im not gettin my hopes up or even worrying but its just sooo wierd ive not bled like i usually do it used to be like this:
i wud bleed for a few days then stop then have sex then bleed again for another few days then be off again this has been like this for ages ive even been for test well was still going but now im thinkin do i need to? ive come off lol.
I dont no wat to think i dont even wana take a test because it sounds stupid cos oh having snip done. Id feel a right fruit loop. x

Hi hunni, firstly, have you had your on and off bleeding investigated? Do you mean bleeding between periods?
Secondly, if it was me, I would have to do a test, it would do my head in not knowing, I know you say OH had the snip but as he didn't go back for his sperm test then you aren't being mad for thinking a few little guys could be getting through xx

Hi hunni, firstly, have you had your on and off bleeding investigated? Do you mean bleeding between periods?
Secondly, if it was me, I would have to do a test, it would do my head in not knowing, I know you say OH had the snip but as he didn't go back for his sperm test then you aren't being mad for thinking a few little guys could be getting through xx

Hi hun yeah ive been having blood test to try an rule out my bleeding an other things but nothing has been ruled out yet i cant work out if its my period i cant explain it.
One minute im on an the next im off etc... its been like that for while so i cud never work out a proper period sometimes i used to bleed for 3 weeks at a time that must of been a proper period but went on for ages an then theres other times il just have little bleeds its all confusing.
It just seems wierd that all of a sudden ive come off. And tmos im going to get a test because ive become so forgetful its unreal an more hungry than usual.
Im tryin not to get hopes up if im not but there are some signs that means i cud possibily be..
Oh not long told me that the snip doesnt work straight away it takes awhile for the sperm not to be firing blanks. Its sunday an no where is open for me to get one thats why im guna get a cheapie from poundland buti feel daft as people will say to me but ur other half has had the snip an things. Prob cos i thought it was actually final when the snip is done x

Don't tell anyone you are doing a test if you feel daft (although I think you have nothing to feel silly about). My lips are sealed, cross my heart, lol xxx

Don't tell anyone you are doing a test if you feel daft (although I think you have nothing to feel silly about). My lips are sealed, cross my heart, lol xxx

im more worried what familes wud say lol.
went out an brought a test, in my heart i dont think i am but ill find out when i next do a pee lol. made hubby come town with me cos i cant wait ne longer lol x

Hehehe I know that feeling, I have no patience whatsoever, I hate waiting! Keep us updated, fx it's the result you want xx

Im not pregnant :L so i dont know what the hell is wrong with my body now im not bleeding.
Maybe its starting to get bk to normal after so many years :).
Bit wounded that i aint preg though it wud of been nice lol x

Awww hunni, I'm sorry it's a bfn but look on the positives, like you say, you may be settling into a more normal pattern which is great xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back