Not quite ready yet!

Alfiesmummy

Reaction score
I thought that it was really happening this weekend ... but it wasnt! It started in sat morning i lost my mucus plug (looked a bit like a jelly fish) then later on i started getting these pains and they just felt uncomfortable, anyway i wasn't really that bothered as they were irregular. But then they started coming every hour or so, I rang the hospital and they said that i was in slow labour, to relax have a bath and time these pains. By 1 o clock sunday morning they were 20 minutes apart, hospital told me still to stay put, then at six on the sunday evening they were 15 mins apart, hospital asked me to come in checked me over hooked me up to the machine, they could see that i was having contractions so decided to examine me internally, my plug had closed up! I was gutted, they kept me in overnight and sent me home yesterday saying they hoped that the contractions would stop as i still have 2 wks 6 days left (they havent, only now they are still 20 mins apart again) feel a bit in limbo dont know whats going on saw MW today and she said that this can happen and often does in first pregnancies! The MW they gave me in the hosp was a right cow too, when she gave me the internal with the speclum thing she was really rough and have been bleeding ever since! Just dissapointed as i thought i might be holding my little boy by now but he seems quite happy where he is!

oh hun how annoying :( ,things are happening now though lets hope he wont be too much longer :hug: xx

I know! thanx hun but I dont hink im ever going to have him ... typical male won shift his bum! as much as i want him here if he's happy where he is then its the best place for him :cry: :cry: :cry: I suppose

whens your baby due fingers? your tickers not working.

fingerscrossed said:
I thought that it was really happening this weekend ... but it wasnt! It started in sat morning i lost my mucus plug (looked a bit like a jelly fish) !

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

what a great description :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back