Not long until F1 Grand Prix starts anymore fans ??

kimisgirl

Reaction score
OOh I'm all squealy and girlie with excitement, it seems like only yesterday that 2006 season ended and I never thought I'd survive the winter without it !!

apologies if I am the only girl on here that gets all excited and distracted by the pure sexiness of the mclaren mercedes (all that silver and black).

Can't wait to see what kimi can do in his ferrari this year, never thought I'd willingly be following the red cars round the circuit but hey ho !!

Reckon tis gonna be a goodun indeed, thats my Saturdays (qualifying) and Sundays (race day) Sorted, :cheer:

I have stroked Jenson Buttons helmet!!!! :cheer: :wink: (My friends step dad works for Renault, and when it was Benetton, and Jenson raced for them, he took us for a tour of factory, we saw Jens kit bag, and they let me have a rummage...I nearly WET myself with excitement!!)

I am a BAR fan (coz of Jens) , but also support Renault as they are performing so well and deserve to be Champions

Lee took me to British GP for my birthday in 2005, it was the best weekend ever, I grinned from ear to ear all weekend!!! There is nothing sexier than the sound of a F1 car as it roars past you

FANTASTIC!!!!!! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Every sunday during F1 season, finds me on sofa, glued to TV...OH brings me a steady supply of cold beers, and I ALWAYS get so excited as each race starts I start to blubber :shock: !!! I then spend the race yelling at the screen, much to OH amusement. :rotfl:

I am a fan supported schuy so a bit lost now...like jenson but don't think he'll ever be w champion.

:cheer: :cheer: yeyy love it !!! kimisgirl...you lucky moo :lol: lol!

Ask kimi if he fancies throwing our track car round the NB ring? :wink:
I did post a topic up not long ago asking if by youre name meant THE kimi R...but i dont think you saw it? well my question is answered :D

ooh I am so glad i'm not the only one !!

Cassi, yeah sorry didn't see that I never actually read the Off topic posts before yesterday.

Yeah It is The kimi Raikkonen (in my dreams LOL), I was a bit stuck for a name the day I joined here. Sadly the only thing Kimi and I have in common is we both speak Finnish !

what can I say, some people like to look at art, I like to oogle Finnish men !!

:rotfl: :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back