Not long to go 37+ weeks

bossbump

Reaction score
hi ladies not long to go now till meet my little girl. Cant wait I been in a lotta pain but nothing yet. I suppose i will prob go over. At least she will be properly cooked. Any one feel like a fat granny. With a a slack f*n*y HA HA

yep feel exactly the same im 37 + 2 days ive been in pain too its confusing sometimes i think im going to go in labour i get painful braxton hix contractions and i struggle to even get up off the sofa if i sit down, lol
cant wait tho im expecting a little girl to after having two boys its going to be strange good luck hope you get to meet her soon xhannah

thanx hannah. Went in today been leaking for a few days now and had a big gush this morn. Rang the midwife and was told to get straight in. Only to be checked and told i prob have very heavy discharge. Im so embarrassed because it was about a cup full and didnt smell or have any colour. Its so dignified having a baby isnt it?. Hope you feeling well. Glad to hear im not alone. Hope not too long for you too hunny. Take care xxxx PAULA

wont be long now hun and you will start to feel more like your old self xxx

I cant wait to get to Weight Watchers thats my aim for next summer getting in a size 12 again. Give myself plenty of time i should be back with avengence. Hope you all feeling well really feel great and looking forward to meeting my baby now its agreat feeling isnt it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back