• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Not having a good day today!! :(

aw miss g... so soryy you had a bad day... :hug: :hug: :hug:

i think your plan of a night in with jammies on sounds so good i'm going to steal it!!! :hug: :hug:

aw miss goby, sorry you're having such a hard day :hug: :hug: :hug: i think the night you got planned will do the trick, sounds good to me :D .

I know the dreams seem so real, they tend to play on your mind, well they do me anyway, it always those dreams u seem to not forget in a hurry but like you said your OH is loyal and will not cheat so u have nothing to worry, its just a dream

An old saying my mum told me i find so very true is.. friday nights dream, saturday told, sure to come true, no matter how old..

also if you dream any other night of the week you reverse them so there ya go, you're fine hun :hug: :hug: :hug:

a good nights sleep will do you the world of good and you WILL get your BFP soon, o can feel it....here loads and loads of babydust for you

BaByDuSt ..bAbYdUsT. BaByDuSt..bAbYdUsT..BaByDuSt ..bAbYdUsT. BaByDuSt..bAbYdUsT..BaByDuSt ..bAbYdUsT.BaByDuSt ..bAbYdUsT. BaByDuSt..bAbYdUsT.. BaByDuSt..bAbYdUsT..BaByDuSt ..bAbYdUsT. BaByDuSt..bAbYdUsT..BaByDuSt ..bAbYdUsT. BaByDuSt..bAbYdUsT..

thanks girls - im feeling better today although didnt sleep that well again last night, dont know why, probably just having a sh*tty week :roll:

Hey Leanne :wave:
Glad you're feeling better today :D I didnt sleep too well last night either, will be going for a nap when I finish work today :sleep:
Your planned night last night was exactly what I did, got home and into PJ's, watched Hollyoaks, Emmerdale, Corrie, Eastenders then Corrie again. Stuffed my face with Spag bol, crisps and chocolate and drank about a litre of Irn Bru. Think I will be joining Weight Watchers after Madds comes along :roll: :roll:

:hug: :hug:

Snuggle said:
Hey Leanne :wave:
Glad you're feeling better today :D I didnt sleep too well last night either, will be going for a nap when I finish work today :sleep:
Your planned night last night was exactly what I did, got home and into PJ's, watched Hollyoaks, Emmerdale, Corrie, Eastenders then Corrie again. Stuffed my face with Spag bol, crisps and chocolate and drank about a litre of Irn Bru. Think I will be joining Weight Watchers after Madds comes along :roll: :roll:

:hug: :hug:
hee hee - yeah but your eating for two hun :wink:

i started WW again yesterday, im starving today but determind to sucseed this time!!!!

how are you today hunni? x

I'm fine thanks babes, just having a packet of Nik Naks and can of Irn Bru and discussing breastfeeding much to the disgust of my male colleagues :rotfl: I've just realised that I've been in work since 6:30am and all I've did is eat and chat and do no work whatsoever...its great to be in charge! :D :D

Oh forgot to say, good luck with WW but you dont look like you need it :hug: :hug:

awww thanks darlin lol i just wanna lose a bit off top of my legs and my belly, i hate it, always have done, i know im never gonna be skinny but i just want a flat tummy lol so i wanna lose a bit and then hopefully maintain a diet - until i get PG and i can have the excuse to 'stuff my face' ;) lol

i havent done much today either, we have been having a giggle and a natter and i have been coming on here - think, at 10am, i better start to get some work done ehh? :shhh: lol

hey miss goby, glad you're feeling better, also if its any consolation once i started a diet and got a bfp that month, i swear it was cause i ate properly as normally ieat nothing but junk... :pray: this applies to you too
:hug:

Miss Goby - I'm dying to get back to my diet, but all this stuff about low fat yogurts etc which I live on has worried me - I've even changed to semi skimmed milk rather than skimmed. I've already gained lots of weight this year giving up smoking, now not being able to have low fat dairy is really worrying me.
Good luck on yours :D

Just a thought, don't know if its any help to any of you but my mum has the 'british heart foundation' diet, its suposed to guarantee to lose a lot of weight in a 3 month period i think, you only do it 3 days on and 3 days off but you HAVE to stick to it rigidly. I think it was designed for the larger people that needed to lose weight fast but in a good way for operations etc.

If anyone wants a copy let me know

Im going back to slimming world, so i can still eat crap in moderation and not feel im loosing out :D

Good luck trying to concieve :moon:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back