Not having a good day/month

spacehopper

Reaction score
I now only have just over 6 weeks left, and i am really excited about it but also fed up.

Im having a bad month as its a year on the 28th that my beloved horse was put asleep and i know none of you know me so i dont know if you will understand but my horse was my life and when he died i went into depression, falling pregnant helped me out of that though.

Its just getting a little to much this month, and im acheing, not getting any sleep and crying alot.

I know this is pointless but i know you girls know what im going through with being fed up and thought maybe you could offer some advice.

Naomi xx

Oh hun....I know how much you loved him, and just how you're feeling :hug: I was exactly the same at Sammy's anniversary at christmas.

You just need to try and stay positive, 6 weeks is nothing, the long bit's over, just concentrate on getting lots of rest and getting mentally prepared for Archie coming.

The 28th will be a tough day, I won't pretend it won't be, but you need to stay strong for the baby.

I'm always here for you-I'd give you my mobile number but it had a slight accident resulting in it being sat in a cup of tea for over half an hour before I noticed :oops:

I'll PM you my home number in a bit, just need to finish this baking or I'll never get finished...you're more than welcome to call me anytime you like hun :hug: :hug:

Aww hun, Im sorry to hear about your horse, and I can totally sympathise with you. As soo as you have your beautiful baby in your arms you will feel so much better believe me

sending lots of :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

I'm sorry to hear you feel so down hun :hug: I know exactly how your feeling about your horse, we had to have our cat put to sleep last week as he was so poorly and it was heartbreaking, he was my baby, had him since a kitten, he was 13. I'm missing him sooooooooooo much and I even dreamt about him last night.
As for being pregnant, it can get tiring, especially when you feel like a crippled old woman! You just need to focus on your baby and keep your mind occupied as much as you can. Heres a list of things you could do to take your mind of things:
Bake a cake
Do a cross stitch
Read a good book
Cook something you've never attempted to cook before (something complicated as that would really keep you occupied)

Hope that helps hun and hope you feel better about things soon :hug: :hug: :hug:

Oh Naomi bless you :hug: :( I'm really sorry to hear about your horse.

The last few weeks are so annoying, especially leading up to full term (37 weeks)... But since I've hit 37 weeks, I've been alright?! I don't know why. I'm not feeling too impatient or anything, just enjoying it now I guess! I'm sure it'll be the same for you, you'll hit a high somewhere in the next few weeks.

:hug: xx

:hug: :hug: Sorry about your horse, i would feel the same if it were my dog :hug:

I think the end of pregnancy makes you feel like this so that when the labour pains start, you welcome them as you're so bloody fed up with being pregnant. I bet it will help you cope with the pain of childbirth better too :hug:

Thanks guys, although i haven't been here long and i hardly know any of you your all so wonderful :D

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back