heart beat.. horse or train?

Dee1985

Reaction score
hi girls just wondering what you babies heart beat sounds like?
the old wives tail is

train... its a boy

horse galoping... its a girl

when i was preg with dior i remember thinking it sounds like a horse galoping, then after i watched a midwife show and one of the midewifes said the old wifes tail. i dont no what im having this time but it sounds like a train?

yep its been right for me, it was on my other 2 aswell, heartbeat has always been under 140 for a boy and was over 140 with my daughter

mine sounds like a horse and the scan says i'm having a girl :wink:

Hi,

mine sounds like a horse and heartbeat is over 140. I dont know what Im having but have always said its a girl and the midwife said once that she would guess at it being a girl........Hopefully find out by the weekend!!! :D

I'm not sure what my babe's heartbeat is but when I went last week my midwife said it was a very laid back baby which makes me think that it was probably slow. I had a real boy feeling at the beginning of the pregnancy but since then have not really had any feelings either way so who knows.....

It's like all Xmases all together and wanting to unwrap your pressie to see what it is isn't it!

+++

My friends heartbeat was always 145 and she had a boy ???

So not sure it always works

Ragna xxx

<<<<havnt a clue what this one is.

Mine sounds like a train and the scan showed Im having a boy

Well, today my baby's heart beat was 130 and last week it was 145, so this should be interesting - I will have to wait another 5 weeks to see....

I am getting really excited now! I don't know if I can wait another 5 weeks. guess I will have no choice though tee hee...

For the past few antenatals my baby's hb has been well above 150, sounds like a horse and according to the scan is a girl.

We are meant to be having a girl according to the scan and the heart sounds like a horse and the heartbeat was 156 last time, i will post tomorrow after my app this afternoon and let you know what the heartbeat was today.

:D

hello

Mine sounds like a galoping as well and ultrasound says girl so hopefully its right!!!!!! But the last heartbeat was 140 and the rest have been higher so ill have to wait till monday and see what it is then.
Katrina

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back